Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

ODST: Firefight, Skull score?

OP Tanubi

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows because I sure don't. In H3: ODST Firefight, you get a skull on the old Bungie stats pages that are obviously no longer there, but those score skulls seem to show up on here looking at the service record, however mine doesn't seem to update no matter what I do. Could anyone tell me what you need to do to be given these Skulls? I imagine it's all about points yet I have no idea what points are needed for them. I can't seem to find that information online anywhere but it might be because I fail at using the right keywords. I can't seem to find this information on any of the wiki's either. https://ibb.co/Ss3kRNX Does anyone know at least how many point you would need to get the last skull? Or if it depends of difficulty at all?
I took a look at your Service Record and I can see a skull there. Maybe it fixed itself?
I took a look at your Service Record and I can see a skull there. Maybe it fixed itself?
The skull is there but it never updates if I pass that score. I think perhaps this just no longer tracks odst stats now. But I am trying to figure out what is needed to get the last skull in that picture. What requirements are needed. If anyone knows?