Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

ODST World Record No Deaths Co Op Legendary Run

OP MetroVistaIX 25

So about 2 months ago, I completed ODST in one sitting without dying in 1 hour and 26 minutes. It's on record as the 3rd fastest completion of the game ever. I also did a completion of the game in one sitting without dying or skipping as well.

Now, I've kinda gained interest in doing a no death run on Legendary on co op. It may sound like an intimidating challenge, but if anyone is interested in trying it with me, I will be happy to be the main player, help, and walk us both through it since I've gained a lot of experience in the game.

If anyone's interested, you can message me at my gamertag: MetroVistaIX 25. We can quickly go through all the levels depending on our free time figuring out our strategies (we don't have to go lighting fast) and it can make for a fun challenge/partnership.

I Personally prefer playing on the backwards compatible 360 ODST since that version is in fact easier than it on MCC, but it doesn't completely matter to me. Thank you.
Best of luck! Sounds like you're basically attempting the Halo 3: ODST LASO Challenge but via co-op.
Best of luck! Sounds like you're basically attempting the Halo 3: ODST LASO Challenge but via co-op.
Ehh, after doing it 4 times and probably being atleast top 10 or 5 best players at legendary, with another player it would be super easy. Relying on someone else's time too, I wouldn't expect us to go fast like I did in my 2 uploaded runs.
Ehh, after doing it 4 times and probably being atleast top 10 or 5 best players at legendary, with another player it would be super easy. Relying on someone else's time too, I wouldn't expect us to go fast like I did in my 2 uploaded runs.
Id love to see the full run once you've completed. I'm curious to see how smoothly things go
Id love to see the full run once you've completed. I'm curious to see how smoothly things go
You might have to follow my YT. I'd love to show you it, I'm just not sure how long from now it will be until we get it. I got a friend of mine to agree to do it. He's not a legendary player so his role won't be big unfortunately, and it will me more or less slow when there is risk. I'd rather not waste his time restarting over and over. It won't come close to my 1:26:52 no deaths run, but we'll still get first ever to do it.
You might have to follow my YT. I'd love to show you it, I'm just not sure how long from now it will be until we get it. I got a friend of mine to agree to do it. He's not a legendary player so his role won't be big unfortunately, and it will me more or less slow when there is risk. I'd rather not waste his time restarting over and over. It won't come close to my 1:26:52 no deaths run, but we'll still get first ever to do it.
I'll keep my eyes pealed.