Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Pease take out the join session

OP OPNube

I am tired of joining games where the enemy team is winning by 30 kills or the enemy team needs one kill to win. My win loss ratio is suffering because of this. 343 needs to take this out
And I'm loving that when kids choose to quit because they're getting destroyed, more people join in their place so the team isn't entirely hopeless. Anyways, the win/loss ratio doesn't say anything about the individual, that's the k/d ratio. If you really care about your win/loss ratio, get a team going and always enter games with the team.
I agree, or at least make it a toggle option. It's not fun to join games were you know that you are going to lose.
I think JIP is just fine. I have actually been put on more winning teams then losing teams. They do need to fix it so that a game will not start with uneven teams. That's just plain ridiculous.
The solution is to give "Join in Progress" a toggle option. I thought this feature was already confirmed for H4 but I guess I was wrong.
Many people have been wishing for JIP since the the first quitter in Halo ever.
Stop your madness right here. JIP fixes one of the greatest frustrations of the game.
Join in session is stupid it needs to be gone
I think its fine and it's solving a lot of the team imbalance problems that have been happening as far back as the Halo 2 days. It's posts like the one above that make me laugh because most people don't even know why it is practically a necessity.

However I think it should just become an option (on by default, of course) so people have a reason to stop complaining about it.
Quote:
And I'm loving that when kids choose to quit because they're getting destroyed, more people join in their place so the team isn't entirely hopeless. Anyways, the win/loss ratio doesn't say anything about the individual, that's the k/d ratio. If you really care about your win/loss ratio, get a team going and always enter games with the team.
What happens when MM splits my team? I have had MULTIPLE times where I go into Slayer Pro with a party of 4 and we join in progress and are split up. How can I stop that? It's bogus IMO, a party should NEVER be split up, even two people, let alone a full team.