Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

People need to get on more.

OP XDXDARKONEXDX

<p>Anyone trying to play GrifBall needs to start hopping on, more your on the more games and the more people will follow, anyone trying to face a real challenge come get some 👌👌✌✌ Come on people you got this 😂
I just got Halo four, but the problem is I am out of live. Hopefully I will be able to buy some more soon when I get the money.
I just got Halo four, but the problem is I am out of live. Hopefully I will be able to buy some more soon when I get the money.
there's barely anyone in the game so if you want to find people, play on midday or during prime time
Halo 4 is barely alive, not many people play it.
Hexic wrote:
there's barely anyone in the game so if you want to find people, play on midday or during prime time
I have an easier time finding games on Reach. Does Reach still have a bigger population?
I have an easier time finding games on Reach. Does Reach still have a bigger population?
Rxcluze wrote:
Hexic wrote:
Reach still has a solid population. The wait times vary depending on time and location but yeah it is still easy to get in Living dead, slayer, BTB, swat, Firefight, and a few others. Invasion is either a hit or miss if people or on or not
<p>Anyone trying to play GrifBall needs to start hopping on, more your on the more games and the more people will follow, anyone trying to face a real challenge come get some 👌👌✌✌ Come on people you got this 😂
Griffball is trash. SWAT is a way better game type in my opinion.
Rxcluze wrote:
Hexic wrote:
Reach still has a population.