Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

PLEASE MAKE THE CQB AND MP ARMOR ACQUIRABLE

OP SupaXphos

I read the forums about it, im just trying to make this a big enough deal that 343 will make the armors acquirable again, thanks!
While they're at it they need to update the update screen, or just remove it.
I hope they do. I can't get cqb or mp on this account and it kinda sucks
I wonder if my armor wont go to 100% without this armor. That would suck.
U should be able to get it if u have gold cause I was able to unlock security less than a month ago just go to waypoint on 360 and then to waypoint careers then hali reach service record then halo reach armor and boom if u have the requirements u should have it
Wortium OS wrote:
U should be able to get it if u have gold cause I was able to unlock security less than a month ago just go to waypoint on 360 and then to waypoint careers then hali reach service record then halo reach armor and boom if u have the requirements u should have it
yes but i like to play reach on my xbone sometimes, it seems a little silly to dust off my old 360 and go through all the effort for just a few helmets haha
Sadly that's the only way to do it. In all fairness it's probably alot quicker to just set your 360 up and then get the helmets. Instead of just hoping beyond all hope that 343 will bring back the functionality
Can you get it without xbox life ?
I see why peoe would want this, but the MP helmet is kind of dumb, and the cqb isn't great either
There is another forum that talks about this problem.