Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Please re-list the digtial copies temporarily.

OP Jack Pipsam

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
For any who are still interested in this, I have found that you can still utilize the digital codes that are valid/unused to get the full 360 games. With that being said, the codes are very difficult to find for all seven games. I created a similar thread back around the same time as this one (link below) asking for the same thing, but I have only seen feedback from other spartans. I ended up turning the thread into an information hub to try to locate and share code availability in the event the games never get re-listed. Will plan to add a link to this thread to my thread to consolidate efforts and hopefully give us a bit more firepower.

Been thinking about reaching out to ske7ch on twitter for a few weeks now, but not sure if that is the best way to get in contact with anyone about this... Any other ideas or is anyone up for us to do something organized for this?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/36cecc379ca14abd918029d359551927/topics/purchasing-halo-x360-sunset-games/2bc09677-23fe-496f-8513-8ac84c1376d3/posts?page=1#post3

Manic
Yes please re-list the games. People keep asking me to gameshare 😒. I feel bad having to tell them no.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2