Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Please re-list the digtial copies temporarily.

OP Jack Pipsam

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
For any who are still interested in this, I have found that you can still utilize the digital codes that are valid/unused to get the full 360 games. With that being said, the codes are very difficult to find for all seven games. I created a similar thread back around the same time as this one (link below) asking for the same thing, but I have only seen feedback from other spartans. I ended up turning the thread into an information hub to try to locate and share code availability in the event the games never get re-listed. Will plan to add a link to this thread to my thread to consolidate efforts and hopefully give us a bit more firepower.

Been thinking about reaching out to ske7ch on twitter for a few weeks now, but not sure if that is the best way to get in contact with anyone about this... Any other ideas or is anyone up for us to do something organized for this?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/36cecc379ca14abd918029d359551927/topics/purchasing-halo-x360-sunset-games/2bc09677-23fe-496f-8513-8ac84c1376d3/posts?page=1#post3

Manic
Yes please re-list the games. People keep asking me to gameshare 😒. I feel bad having to tell them no.
Yeah, please re-list the games temporarily, so we can buy them digitally.
Just want to have these games in my catalogue!
It would be a big shame for Series S players to never be able to play those games in their original form ever.
Please 343, you have shown us that you do actually care. Make it happen, even for just a week!
Yes, please relist temporarily. Would like to get 360 version of spartan assault. Thought i got it when I got the XBone version, but apparently not. Still upset about the no notice back in Dec, that these games were being delisted
this is especially affecting xbox one s all digital and xbox series s users like me I want to play halo 3 and halo 4
Yes, please re-list the digital copies, at the very least until the servers actually go offline.
Please Re-List the Digital Copies. The sudden removal has made the Digital only version of Halo Spartan Assault for the Xbox 360, unobtainable.
I don't see why they can't sell it, theres still plenty to do offline in those games
Spartan Assault is something I really want to play and never got the chance to 😢
Spartan Assault is something I really want to play and never got the chance to 😢
It's available on PC through the Microsoft Store, it has pretty low spec requirements so it shouldn't be that much of a hassle to play beyond the control scheme.
I don't want to take up too much space with this, but I would also greatly appreciate having them re-added for the remaining time. If only so I can get my hands on the 360 version of Spartan Assault.
At this point Spartans, I think 343 will not relist the games. I feel for those who didn't get the digital 360 Halo games. I really do. To be blunt, these games were available for many years and had several sales. Game Pass has a rotating library of games and that alone was enough to motivate me to buy most of the games digitally. Didn't trust Xbox to keep these in the service permanently. Halo 3 and Reach were among the first Games With Gold titles. It just stupid that they pulled these without warning.
They should be up until the servers actually shut down. While I understand the whole "you've had all this time" argument... buuut... Kind of hard when you're grinding in H5... plus have achievements to get in all the other ones as well. Luckily I was able to find physical copies for everything (even the OG OG halos)... the only one I'm missing at this point is Spartan Assault. While I'm resigned to the fact that I won't be getting any of those achievements, I do think it's pretty crappy that 343 decided to take away the ability to even get the game before the servers are shut down... I'd like to see it get relisted... but I honestly don't see it happening.
Agreed. At least physical copies can still be gotten for most of these, sad I won't be able to get Spartan Assault on the 360. Will have all the others completed but that
I agree, 343 pls fix
Seems like 343 is either unwilling or unable to do this. I really wish they would!
I'm also still hoping they will re list them all. There really was no good reason to memory hole entire versions of these games.
Spartan Assault was never released on disc, only digital and they delisted that for no reason,
Spartan Assault was never released on disc, only digital and they delisted that for no reason,
Especially since that's one of the games that appears almost totally unaffected by the sunetting.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2