1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Like how many people it showed playing that playlist? Because I honestly don't remember Reach having a population counter.
It did, and technically still does. It just shows "0" in all playlists now. I havent had trouble finding games in BTB, invasion or swat over the past few days though.
I don't know sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't
It's not that it's down, but Reach is being updated I believe. When I got on Reach for the first time in a while after hearing the maps were free, I got on and the news update page (the thing that says "Welcome to Reach!" or "Forward Until Dawn") said there was going to be an August update. I should have took a screenshot because I haven't seen it since and it's making think I'm crazy. Has anyone else seen it?
They removed it just like the ability to change nameplates
They removed it, just like the ability to change nameplates unfortunately
Does it really matter if they removed it though? Because didn't they freeze or rather "break" the population counter of both Reach and Halo 3 shortly after the release of Halo 4? Thought the total population count of both games had just remained frozen for years on end and that they no longer displayed accurate numbers regarding the population of either game. At least that's what was happening the last time I was on Halo 3 and Reach, which was admittedly years ago.
it was accurate until recently.
SEPT0N wrote:
my guess, which i have done no research on, so take it as it is.
They were probably embarrassed because Reach could keep a population, and most people in Reach don't play 343's TU playlists.
but i didn't check on any of these thoughts, so it's just as accurate as any news article you can find.
This is probably the reason, it's funny but probably true
Like how many people it showed playing that playlist? Because I honestly don't remember Reach having a population counter.
its had a population counter since day 1.
DiiegzY wrote:
It's not that it's down, but Reach is being updated I believe. When I got on Reach for the first time in a while after hearing the maps were free, I got on and the news update page (the thing that says "Welcome to Reach!" or "Forward Until Dawn") said there was going to be an August update. I should have took a screenshot because I haven't seen it since and it's making think I'm crazy. Has anyone else seen it?
That update is from before Halo 4 was released, it's said that for years now.
This has been an issue since the 343 take over. The population counter has been extremely inaccurate on both reach and h3. Playlists with 0 players and I find instant games. The population counter randomly disappears sometimes.
DiiegzY wrote:
I think the august update is dated like most of those messages. Actually i think the last reach update was in august.
Seems population counter is back and running.
Because it is not updated
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2