Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Prometheans ai = Flood

OP Ckyle108

Have you ever realized that the promethean nights in halo 4 are technically just teleporting flood, both of them jump, both of them rush the player, both of them melee the player, the only new thing they bring too the table is teleporting, and I'm only talking about the knights here, not the other Prometheans, thanks for coming too my ted talk
Do you smoke?
I mean, I guess you could draw that comparison between the two. By that logic all opposing players outside of Infection are Flood as well as they do the exact same thing minus the teleporting (or is a lagging player a Knight? 🤔).
Yo I love the way you think but it seem like a stretch. Space zombies and robot ghosts are obviously very different things.
Just to tell you guys, please don't be harsh, I was just thinking about the flood and promethians and realized that both of there artificial intelligences are similar both of them make big leaps, they do melee attacks, and also I was talking about AI not there physical or lore appearances I was just thinking, and theres no need to be all toxic about something I thought of
I mean, I guess you could draw that comparison between the two. By that logic all opposing players outside of Infection are Flood as well as they do the exact same thing minus the teleporting (or is a lagging player a Knight? 🤔).
well they don't exactly make long leaps
The Prometean forces are the counter part of the Flood. But composed flood is also canon. And the fact that most of H4 engine is based of of Reach, and Reaches engine is a bulk up from H3.
They might have made some adjustments to the AI.