[Locked] Reach Servers Down

OP Execution Swag

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
I thought I was the only one having issues with Multiplayer (I got the game for Free and I wanted to play some more Multiplayer. But it gave me an "Information could not be retrieved from Xbox Live" message (Playing on an Original Xbox One)
Yes same message I have. Information could not be retrieved from xbox live.
I get the same message... I hope the servers will be up soon... I loved this game
For those checking into the forums where do you reside? I am noticing on twitch there a streamers in mexico who are able to play matchmaking, maybe this is geographical outage?
I hope this is fixed soon.
I want to play reach on a national holiday but it seems that I might not be given the opportunity.
It said I got an update for reach, but it did nothing.

I thought I had been hacked, because a few hours ago I played with a hacker, then I left and it gave me the message.
For those checking into the forums where do you reside? I am noticing on twitch there a streamers in mexico who are able to play matchmaking, maybe this is geographical outage?
down in alabama too.
down in alabama too.
In Georgia, too.
halo 3 works.
halo 3 works.
Yeah, but not everyone wants to play social slayer, we need invasion and stuff, man!
Are the servers still down??!!!!
Maybe they are doing something for their 8 year anniversary?
gage09 wrote:
down in alabama too.
In Georgia, too.
Still get the same message "information could not be retrieved from xbox live" in the UK. Also notice you can't view basic stats on my service profile on this website when it was working a few days ago. Hmm. What is going on?
Also notice you can't view basic stats on my service profile on this website when it was working a few days ago. Hmm. What is going on?
I passed a message to the web team about services records, hopefully that can be resolved in the next few days
Hey everyone, im having the same issues over in Oklahoma, so im trying to put together a game day or night for halo reach, for custom firefight missions or custom games or the campaign, you can find me on Facebook with my gamertag and profile name as zenlous
Zenlous wrote:
Hey everyone, im having the same issues over in Oklahoma, so im trying to put together a game day or night for halo reach, for custom firefight missions or custom games or the campaign, you can find me on Facebook with my gamertag and profile name as zenlous
What time were you planning on doing this?
<p></p>
Okay who ever added me, im still trying to figure out my xbox one, i have mostly figured out. Could you please resend it
Servers are down here in Arkansas too. This is literally my all time favorite game and if it's dies than I'm probably gonna quit playing Xbox and resort to doing drugs in my free time. x'D
As for this game night or day, im usually free every night
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5