OP Execution Swag

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Yea man I tried to get on all day yesterday and it wouldn't, it says when you got to matchmaking that information could not be retrieved from Xbox live what does that mean and if the halo servers is down for how long? And I also was hoping when I get up the next day it would of been fixed and it's the next day and it's still says the say thing and I can't play matchmaking. Please fix it soon.
Down in France I hope servers up.

343 Enculé
In Texas and I’m having the same issue.
They’re down in Virginia too. I got stuck in a couple of lobbies with hackers and i figured they’d hack me b/c I was just dropping bodies Lmfaoo. Add me @WearyMonster484
Still down in Germany... It really sucks man. I wanted to play some rounds of infection and Invasion after coming home from work -_-
Still down in the uk !! Grrrrrrrrr
Still can't access Matchmaking. Same error message too. I'm in the UK.
Yup same here. Maintenance perhaps?
I sure hope it's fixed ASAP. I'm sat here on the menu pulling a sad face
Man I was hoping to be able to stream some Halo: Reach Swat today and find out that I can't 😞
It should be fuxed ASAP
I have two players on Facebook, one from the war games lounge and the other halo lives on is up to playing tonight
Same issue.... :(
Yes it's down in San Diego, CA too! Hit me up for a custom game. Im heading to Halo3 matchmaking. There seems to be some people playing and it's working as of now.
Is it just my WiFi or does the halo reach service record not work....
Maybe we could get some custom games going? Feel free to invite me
DDCH4Z wrote:
Is it just my WiFi or does the halo reach service record not work....
Nope, they are down. When you try to view reach or halo 3 service record on waypoint website. You get an error message saying "problem on our end". One of the mods has already reported it to the web team if you go to the bottom of the 1st page on this post.
was about to boot up reach on my one X for the first time in quite a while and this happens lol, still got my fingers crossed for reach to be added to mcc or separate game with a res and fps bump.
Same here in Sweden lmao
Servers are down here in New Jersey. I wonder if they’re executing the long awaited August update (I heard it was announced 2 years ago) Someone mentioned they might be doing something nice for the 8th anniversary, and I hope this is so, although it is unlikely. I still have an 8 player squad alive and well!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5