OP Execution Swag

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Maybe is it, check out the facebook pages halo lives on and the war games lounge, i got players ready to play, I'm sorry i wanted to set a time and date
I can tell you guys that I tried to do some matchmaking last night with my buddy but I got the same message as everyone else. Information could not be retrieved from Xbox live.

Im in Washington state and my buddy who also got the same message is in Northern California.

still down as of Sep 12th 2018 3:40pm pacific
From Houston Texas servers are still down. Too bad because I really want to play. I think they will be down till the 14th because thats the anniversary of the game.
hurry up and fix halo reach i want to play
Down in STL as well.... interestingly when I logged onto Xbox home, the wide promo / ad box in the middle was advertising to purchase / download Reach. Haven’t seen that since 2012
It makes me wonder. Faced with a business decision to shut down servers in order to update Halo Reach, or leave the servers running and let your fan base continue to enjoy matchmaking while preparing an update, it seems more logical that they would leave the servers up and running.

I hope 343 does in fact do an update for the 8th anniversary, but that is just speculation on the part of us posting in this forum unless someone can verify that this is the case.
Fired up Reach about 10 minutes ago with the servers still down, and whilst reading through this thread they have come back online for me.

However the Reach stats page here on HW is still failing to display anything besides an error on our end message.
YO BOYS ITS WORKING
I just had my first match since it came back online. I think it’s back to normal now.
Aaece wrote:
YO BOYS ITS WORKING
Esketit!!!!!!
Matchmaking was working 2 hours ago. I had that same message yesterday but it seems to be all clear now.
Cool. It’s back. I was super frustrated too that I couldn’t connect last night. I was so close so getting my trigger happy commendation to onyx max right as this happened. But I managed to get it a few minutes ago.
Reach is back for me!
It's sad that this is happening, especially, when it's 8th birthday is today (At least the time of posting this). My friend can get on, but the populations on games are 0, multiplayer doesn't work, and some of his stuff is gone. His commendations are there and he has his armor on, but it isn't unlocked in the armory. It also says he hasn't completed any of the campaign, and he can't play anything. Whenever I try to reconnect, it just says that my profile can't connect to XBox Live, and to fix it, I have to "Download it again", which I don't understand. Hope this gets fixed soon.
Hi again. Still in New Jersey. I can now load the matchmaking info from Xbox live, but when I try to search for opponents it always “aborts the search”. It even did that for score attack, and that’s single player! Is anyone else having this problem? Also, if you play firefight (NOT arcade fight) hmu
Happy Haloversary, I'm in Ireland, still experiencing some issues, often can't load information from Xbox live. Also it says that the Invasion playlist only has 1 active player, and I can't get a game. This can't be right, just last week there were hundreds.
Just played halo CEA for the anniversary, I tried to do the anniversary playlists on reach (on the cea disk) and still no results. I could load the information, but it kept aborting the search for players. 343, what’s up? Are the servers down for good?
I am currently online playing now I had this message again and it showed anniversary’s maps but if you give it time to load it works and you can start playing!

Dont let it put you of trying it works after you let it load, everyone will be thinking it’s not working so may struggle for players but it is working
Yea over here in Oregon I'm having problems so as all my friends except one
Having issues with matchmaking here in MN too, some games will start but most players crash out
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5