[Locked] Reach Servers Down

OP Execution Swag

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
For those checking into the forums where do you reside? I am noticing on twitch there a streamers in mexico who are able to play matchmaking, maybe this is geographical outage?
Im from México and i can play like 1 or 2 matches and then the server goes down, Halo 4 servers are dead since the last week. And it takes like 10 minutes in halo reach to find a match, and when it's found suddenly aborts and restart the searching
Haven't logged in ~one week. Hope to be on soon with all legacy servers full steam ahead! HALO REACH matchmaking is user friendly most of the time.
Thanks for the incredible work, 343/Microsoft!
I managed to play last night for a few hours and was successfully able to connect with my buddy Spakle Man. However, after several matches ended and a search for a new match started, even though we were partied up, Halo Reach Matchmaking would boot us out of the party and behave as if we had been paired up rather than joined in a party. So then I would have to join him again, then we would get the infamous "Loading Information from Xbox Live" message each time. The time to "Load" was in fact better but still a little bit of a wait between matches. On average it would take us about 4 minutes of time between matches.
My favorite playlist (Invasion) is now unplayable.
Reach is back and functioning.
Yeah I get the same problem, I really wanna play some rumble pit and Anniversary Classic, but the damn servers blueball me most of the time.
i was playing last night and didn't experience any glitches. well, except for only being able to get blood shots in swat on players from columbia. 😤
I played firefight last night. The wait time between matches was significantly reduced. I would still see the Loading Information message but it was negligible as it was only for a split second.

Whatever they did last night was effective. Thanks 343.
Still cant play match making. Colorado USA
Its okay today?
XynuX wrote:
Its okay today?
Now I cant'play from EU
I can play ;)
my armor, emblem and campaign is reset?... I still have the armor that I purchased, its just all removed... yall experience this too?
my armor, emblem and campaign is reset?... I still have the armor that I purchased, its just all removed... yall experience this too?
Sucks, dude. It happened to me a couple months ago. Make sure you do NOT turn off your Xbox while playing any game, or it can cause progress to be reset. You should go back to as far as you can, (the title screen) and go to the Xbox Dashboard and then turn it off. I'm not sure if you can do that for Xbox One, but do it for Xbox 360.
Closing this off as the original issue has been resolved. We can open a new topic is any new issues arise
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5