Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] REACH Servers Still Inaccessible

OP muhhkida

I just cannot believe we are in day 4 of zero < 0 > days of matchmaking in REACH.

After not being able to play all weekend, I stupidly assumed whatever phantom engineer(ing) @ 343 industries maintaining the Reach servers would come in on Monday, see the issues and resolve whatever issues are preventing us from playing matchmaking.

Obviously, I was wrong. I wonder what the XBOX live 1-800 support # would say should we all call and demand answers?! 😅
They would probably direct you to the support site, assuming there is a direct support phone number and call center.
Rip, Reach, your legacy will be passed on in MCC...

This post has been hidden.

I wanted to get my last remaining achioevment in... well, guess I'm not...

This post has been hidden.

oaedoo wrote:
Rip, Reach, your legacy will be passed on in MCC...
With a bunch of missing features from the original unfortunately :( Hopefully this changes over time.

I wanted to get my last remaining achioevment in... well, guess I'm not...
You will, the servers will be fixed shortly, they said will work until December, and i have suspicion at that time they will decide to do the noble thing and keep the game functional
I see no chance of that happening dude.
I really hope they are back online soon, I only recently just got back and have been really enjoying it. Given the limited time we have left it makes each day lost hurt that much more.