I like how Recon in Halo 4 is actually Halo 3's default control scheme. Fishstick is Call of Duty's control scheme, which is sad unless it's not from CoD. Sadly, sprint makes Recon unfit for Halo 4 unless it's removed.
I understand completely, I mean Halo, am I right. We do so much and it's like it's getting bigger every day but then no.
I like how Recon in Halo 4 is actually Halo 3's default control scheme. Fishstick is Call of Duty's control scheme, which is sad unless it's not from CoD. Sadly, sprint makes Recon unfit for Halo 4 unless it's removed.
What do you mean "unfit"? I could get used to the controls very easily, just like how I could get used again to the default. It just switches 2, 3 buttons and that's it.
I slowly went from recon to 'Halo 4 default' with all Halo games.

I really just wish we could map our buttons in Halo.
I wish that armor ability was X, swap nades was LB, and sprint was moved to D-Pad up, but it's still solid. I use Recon in Reach, 4, and 5, so that there's little to no change between the three of them and Halo 3.
I don't really use recon.
I don't really use recon.
I used it before, more than a year if not mistaken. Then I decided to get used to default again. And it was quick.
Could Fishstick be a control scheme from a different shooter instead of CoD?
No. It's called fish stick because of cod. Cod=fish
No. It's called fish stick because of cod. Cod=fish
Oh yeah.