Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Recon Helmet redemption failed

OP SupaNinja71

I got a code for the recon helmet on halo reach, i redeemed the 25 digit code on the xbox one store and when i launched halo reach throught the xbox one i didnt have it. I tried to redeem it again but it said it was already redeemed. I dont know what to do.
How did you retrieve the code?
I got a code for the recon helmet on halo reach, i redeemed the 25 digit code on the xbox one store and when i launched halo reach throught the xbox one i didnt have it. I tried to redeem it again but it said it was already redeemed. I dont know what to do.
Sounds like you fell victim to an online scammer unfortunately. Rest assured, though, that all of the various armor pieces are completely useless and impart zero advantages to gameplay. I hope you didn’t spend any money on it.
I think you might need to download off the Xbox 360, I remember this trick works, if that doesn’t work then Press the start button on Halo Reach & press Manage Game & add-one & there should be a thing saying Ready to install and it should be there
To get the special unlockable armors from the 360 version on the Xbox One, first you must have them unlocked on the Xbox 360 system. Then, after you have Reach downloaded on the Xbox One, any of the extra/special armors you have unlocked on the Xbox 360 should show up as downloadable content in the Store under Reach on the Xbox One. Then all you have to do is just re-download them on the Xbox One from the store. But...it only seems to work if you have already have them unlocked on the Xbox 360 system first. That is how I got my special Recon (UA) helmet and Elite Officer Armor available on the Xbox One.