1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
From what I know Halo Reach is like one of the most popular halo's. I think if 343 was to remaster Halo Reach, it would be extremely successful and I would love to play Halo Reach with better graphics etc
EDIT: I am totally opposed to this idea and don’t think that they should remake Reach at any cost. However for its 10th anniversary they can remake all of the multiplayer maps from Reach (not the Forge World made ones) and integrate them into Halo Infinite
From what I know Halo Reach is like one of the most popular halo's. I think if 343 was to remaster Halo Reach, it would be extremely successful and I would love to play Halo Reach with better graphics etc
Usually, they do it around the 10 year anniversary. They might, but we have to get through the Halo 3 anniversary (or not), and we are going to have to wait longer for a remaster. Currently, the game is playable and backwards-compatible, so I think they are happy with that.
How about we focus on H3 first, eh? STILL WAITING, GUYS.
343I confirmed they were not going to make a H3:A. It was confirmed sometime either in late 16' or early 17', I can't remember. You're going to be waiting a LOOOONNNGGG time.

To OP: if they are going to produce a Reach remaster, it would most likely be shown at E3 or some other big convention in 2019. If they don't have anything by late '19/early '20, there most likely wont be a Reach: Anniversary.
How bout 343 fix MCC first then worry about reach...
343I confirmed they were not going to make a H3:A. It was confirmed sometime either in late 16' or early 17', I can't remember. You're going to be waiting a LOOOONNNGGG time.

To OP: if they are going to produce a Reach remaster, it would most likely be shown at E3 or some other big convention in 2019. If they don't have anything by late '19/early '20, there most likely wont be a Reach: Anniversary.
You really think I don't know that? That doesn't mean I can't still want it, dude. Get with the program.
As much as I love Reach I am dying for a Halo 3 remaster as well. It may be one of the most iconic games on the 360. I'm surprised they said they were not going to do it.

You really think I don't know that? That doesn't mean I can't still want it, dude. Get with the program.
Sorry, man. I misunderstood what you meant, I guess. Assumptions and all that. I would have liked to see it too.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think that it's possible for there to be a remaster of Halo:Reach, although I wouldn't give my hopes up, H3 has been said there more than likely won't be an Anniversary edition for some unknown reason other than the fact they probably don't want to. I think if we can show them that Halo:Reach is still popular and show that people will buy the game, play it, and continue to do so to show that their hard work didn't go into a game that would die in 1 month. I absolutely love Reach, it's my favorite game of the Halo series with a second being "ODST", and if it was up to me we would have a remaster of both amazing games because they are both some of the last good made Halo games made (No offense to those who love Halo 4, and 5), but you also have to look at it from another point of view, the game hasn't been out for a long enough time for it to be considered a "Bad Graphics" Game, as well as the fact there is a dying fan base (Although I believe we could fix that with a Remaster), I enjoy the way Reach looks with it's old style Spartans, and disfigured grunt's, seeing the game turn into something different would make me feel bad because I grew up playing Reach since I got my first Xbox (360), which is also why my K/D Is so bad lol. I don't want to see the game that I fell in love with turn i to something that I despise because of the changes that will obviously be made to the game, it's the fear that they might mess up something big, or mess up something small that will have a huge impact on the way you view the game physically and mentally. But I'd still like to see a Remaster just to see how it will turn out, I want to see the cleared up graphics, fixed voices, maybe better A.I Function, and many more things that could be fixed in this game, Reach has a special place in many people's heart as their favorite game (And one of the last best Halo games), I hope one day we see it and if they are thinking of making it, I and many other people look forward to seeing how it turns out.
I feel like they'll release a large compilation like the MCC, but instead it remastered most of the non-Halo Wars games. Like the HCE and H2 would stay the same, because they're the best they can be, but the other games can and will be improved.
That's just my two cents.
They way I see it, is that the Xbox One X enhancements are the remasters. The graphics for H3 and Reach are still pretty damn good for the 360 era, they only needed to be enhanced that bit to look that bit better.

Just my opinion, same as you have yours.
I' even take a basic 4k patch. Replaying it right now and while it' obvious it' a 360 game due to jagged edges and all, actuall textures and and Or detail look pretty good.
reach has a really good campaign, blur cutscenes on reach would be beyond amazing! i still play it sometimes, i just love seeing the inheritor emblem :P
xsv wrote:
reach has a really good campaign, blur cutscenes on reach would be beyond amazing! i still play it sometimes, i just love seeing the inheritor emblem :P
Problem with Blur cutscenes for Reach would be the amount of combinations of the armour they would have to do. That's why Reach was all in-game, the armour customisation for Noble 6. That amount of work wouldn't be cost effective.
Ospiri wrote:
xsv wrote:
Problem with Blur cutscenes for Reach would be the amount of combinations of the armour they would have to do. That's why Reach was all in-game, the armour customisation for Noble 6. That amount of work wouldn't be cost effective.
didnt think of that, thats a valid statement, maybe just use the default noble six armor?
xsv wrote:
Ospiri wrote:
xsv wrote:
didnt think of that, thats a valid statement, maybe just use the default noble six armor?
That would defeat the purpose of the customisation, you only see it in the cutscenes.
Ospiri wrote:
xsv wrote:
Ospiri wrote:
xsv wrote:
That would defeat the purpose of the customisation, you only see it in the cutscenes.
i know, but what would you choose? no remastered cutscenes and customization or blur with default noble six?
xsv wrote:
Ospiri wrote:
xsv wrote:
Ospiri wrote:
xsv wrote:
i know, but what would you choose? no remastered cutscenes and customization or blur with default noble six?
If I had to, I'd honestly choose how the game is, but remastered with current gen graphics so that it looks like the current releases.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6