1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
I'd like for the backwards compatible team at Microsoft to enhance it for the OneX. 4k/60 FPS Reach would be incredible.
remastered reach would be pointless, the current graphics are good enough for all the shades of grey we have in multiplayer, all it would do would be to brighten spartans since the maps are just dull anyway
I think the game does not need that, it just needs better servers
Maybe in the year 2020 343 can remaster the game. I myself am not asking for it, but if the demand is high enough, and 343 listens and makes it, then I would be more than happy to play it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah, that'd be sick
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Reach has aged fairly well and while the graphics are not retina burning HD they are still what I would consider modern.

I'm curious if there is a way to bring back the population with a patch or some sort of promotion. Maybe some touch ups in the form of an update for the anniversary and servers that work properly, however business wise I can't say for sure that reach would be the game to remaster. Halo 3 would be 343s go to for that and as we've heard they are not planning on doing that anytime soon.
I'd love to see a remaster, but really only if it added a lot to the game. Here is an idea I really like.

-Besides a visual upgrade add a second campaign.

I'm not sure how it would fit in with the established fiction, but it probably doesn't matter anymore.

Once you finish the first campaign with Noble team, you unlock a second campaign on the main menu, where you play as Master Chief and Blue team and a bunch of stuff they did on Reach during the fall, and how eventually they got separated, how Fred and Kelly escaped, Master Chief gets called to the Pillar of Autumn and how Linda was supposed to be there too, but she couldn't make it and had to escape via other means.

Not sure but I think the fiction says she actually made it, got wounded, and then jettisoned from the Autumn in her cryotube before reaching Halo. I'm willing to let them change that. I'd rather have her miss the Autumn and scramble to find another way off Reach.

I think that would be a great Anniversary addition. Splitscreen and System Link included of course. : )

I'd like to see a couple new levels inserted into the Noble Team campaign, As I felt it was a little light. As for Blue Teams campaign, using a new engine I'd like to see a couple large wide open battlefields, a couple very long levels, and a handful of huge set pieces accentuating the epic size and scope of the conflict on Reach.
Still holding out hope that we see a remaster! Or at least add the "remaster" to MCC, that would be fantastic! Also, if the packaged it with MCC, more people would end up buying MCC just for Reach!
Don't even need a remaster, just need a definitive fix on these servers someday. I'm tired of being ignored on my preferred Halo game :(
I'd love to see a remaster, but really only if it added a lot to the game. Here is an idea I really like.

-Besides a visual upgrade add a second campaign.

I'm not sure how it would fit in with the established fiction, but it probably doesn't matter anymore.

Once you finish the first campaign with Noble team, you unlock a second campaign on the main menu, where you play as Master Chief and Blue team and a bunch of stuff they did on Reach during the fall, and how eventually they got separated, how Fred and Kelly escaped, Master Chief gets called to the Pillar of Autumn and how Linda was supposed to be there too, but she couldn't make it and had to escape via other means.

Not sure but I think the fiction says she actually made it, got wounded, and then jettisoned from the Autumn in her cryotube before reaching Halo. I'm willing to let them change that. I'd rather have her miss the Autumn and scramble to find another way off Reach.

I think that would be a great Anniversary addition. Splitscreen and System Link included of course. : )

I'd like to see a couple new levels inserted into the Noble Team campaign, As I felt it was a little light. As for Blue Teams campaign, using a new engine I'd like to see a couple large wide open battlefields, a couple very long levels, and a handful of huge set pieces accentuating the epic size and scope of the conflict on Reach.
Agreed, Fred's accidental discovery of the Forerunner artifact under the ONI base on Reach is good for at least 3 extra chapters. It would also clear up the "Where is Master Chief during Reach?" questions for the more casual fans. possible spoiler, didn't Linda get shot in the back and 117 tossed her in the cryotube they discovered following the events immediately after the destruction of installation 4? I thought she was the spartan (easter egg) at the end of Reach
343 seems to be pulling a lot of inspiration from the older Bungie Halo games for Infinite, Reach Included as they have stated in a recent podcast. They have also stated they are aware that the fans want Reach remastered on the MCC. With that being said I DO think it will happen at some point. To be blunt, I'm not sure why this hasn't been done already. ODST was remastered to make up for the fact that the MCC was broken, so a Halo: Reach remaster would & will definitely cost something. Maybe 343 would've felt weird about charging people money on a game that doesn't unfortunately have the best reputation.

The MCC seems to be working fairly well right now, but its a 4 year old game. A Reach remaster would be a nice way to add some new content to the game and bring some fans back to the game.

Yeah, Reach is definitely my personal favorite Halo game hands down. Halo 3 is the best OVERALL admittedly, but to me Reach was a perfect mix of old school Halo and....well...new school Halo. So 343...PLEASE make this happen! Even if its just the Campaign, hell I'll take just that if it comes down to it.
From what I know Halo Reach is like one of the most popular halo's. I think if 343 was to remaster Halo Reach, it would be extremely successful and I would love to play Halo Reach with better graphics etc
Hell yes!
I think the Halo: Reach graphics are fine. Maybe they should give reach some attention, but not remaster the graphics. The best thing they could do is just add Halo Reach to MCC.

<p></p>
I think the Halo: Reach graphics are fine. Maybe they should give reach some attention, but not remaster the graphics. The best thing they could do is just add Halo Reach to MCC.
Just remove FPS cap and motion blur, increase draw distance, add post processing (AA, etc.) That's it really.
I agree on those. Especially motion blur.
Just remove FPS cap and motion blur, increase draw distance, add post processing (AA, etc.) That's it really.
I think the current graphics for halo reach are beautiful :)
I think a lot of people are just talking about making the assets support 4K. I don't want the graphic style changed either. If 343i did a remaster or dropped it into MCC they would enhance it for X.
Halo Reach is the one Halo game I never got to play. I've been considering picking it up since it's only $20, but Kinda concerned about if the MP is dead and kinda want to wait to see if they'll add it to the MCC
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6