Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Remove plasma grenades from loadout

OP Duuuhh

In previous Halo games when I got stuck before I killed someone, I didn't mind because it probably wouldn't happen again. But in this game i've come across people who dont even use their guns. They just put the grenadier perk on and throw 3 grenades at me. I can usually dodge them but throwing 3 of them at me is pushing it. Or (here is my favorite) when they boltshot you, it doesn't kill you and they just throw a sticky. I really wish that plasma grenades would be a global ordinance only. It ruins the game.
I won't go and say it's the worst thing I've come across in game, but it's pretty bad. If I melee someone and they stick me and jump away, I have little chance. It's very, very annoying.
Oh but i was told Grenadier and grenade spam would never happen ;)

Riiight......

More reason to stay away i suppose but i don't get stuck that often in Halo 4. I die to Boltshots more than i do stickies.
To be honest I really don't run into getting stuck too often, mainly because 99% of my deaths are from DMR fire from across the map.
eh....then we will be only left with Frags since the Promethian grenades are extremely difficult to use. Frags can bounce so you can throw the around corners and from much farther away. Stickies you can stick to your enemy, but only at closer ranges.
Plasma pistol and grenade spawns.
Rest in peace Big Team.
Quote:
Plasma pistol and grenade spawns.
Rest in peace Big Team.
Agreed, but I would rather remove the spawned plasma pistol before the grenades. The pistol just makes vehicle combat so weak.
Quote:
eh....then we will be only left with Frags since the Promethian grenades are extremely difficult to use. Frags can bounce so you can throw the around corners and from much farther away. Stickies you can stick to your enemy, but only at closer ranges.
Which is why i dont like them. If I play on haven there is almost no way to avoid them. If I sprint at you with a sword you can just throw your 3 grenades at me. Or if i go to melee you they will just throw a grenade at me and bounce away. The list goes on.
It's like GoldenEye 64 remote mines (AB air detonate combo) up in this heezy!