5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12
Quote:
Quote:
+REMOVE Tune Up......
That's not going to happen. The tune-up was necessary.

And enough with all the "Now it's only BRs!" whining on this forum. I see LRs, Carbines, Suppressors...before it was the DMR or nothing, now there's actual weapon variety during games.
I'm slowly making the carbine my TOD. Tune ups were probably one of the best assets 343 added to Halo.
Halo back in MLG? Link please.
Halo 4, at launch, was a bad game.
Now, it's a good game.
However, the other Halo games are great games.
People have a certain standard when it comes to Halo.
And while Halo 4 has certainly improved, it still has a lot to accomplish before it can compare to Halo 2/3.

The chance of Halo 4 receiving any major re-population is very slim at most.
First impressions mean everything.

The most we can do is continue to give our support and provide useful feedback.

Good luck 343.
If 343 actually listened to the community from the get go, threads like this wouldn't exist.
All they need to do is keep improving. Like restoring Custom Game options. There is so much that CAN be done and they know what we want. Seems like either they are too slow or the general population just isn't patient enough. Maybe they'll change their minds if they release something bigger than just a remake: a new (old) vehicle or an Elite gametype.
The lag is also a problem because of the low population.
No visible ranking system no incentive to play. The game is boring
Quote:
No visible ranking system no incentive to play. The game is boring
I know it's a pity not having visible ranks and having easy SR ranks but Halo 4 is still good fun now!
Quote:
I will never come back until 343 fixes the Lag issues - which is because of how they pick host ("Host History").

This can be solved by changing the player selection servers (under 343's control folks) to picking the person with the best connection as Host - instead of the "Host History" method that H4 uses. This doesn't require them to change the Game - just the front end servers.

70% of my 1400 H4 war games are lagged by 0.5+ seconds. 5% of my Reach and other multiplayer games (COD II, GTA IV, Sonic etc.) lag like H4 does - it isn't my connection it's H4.
Isn't that why they're doing playlist consolidation?
Halo 4's population is higher than Reach's. I mean it was over 30,000 players today and reach was no were near that. I play both so I can say this. This just shows how Halo 4's population is getting better. Also I find Halo Reach's lag and the amount of people who betray and quit in every game is ridiculously worse than Halo 4's. At least Halo 5 will have Dedicated servers to Help the Lag issue a lot
Quote:
Halo 4's population is higher than Reach's. I mean it was over 30,000 players today and reach was no were near that. I play both so I can say this. This just shows how Halo 4's population is getting better. Also I find Halo Reach's lag and the amount of people who betray and quit in every game is ridiculously worse than Halo 4's. At least Halo 5 will have Dedicated servers to Help the Lag issue a lot
Halo Reach had way more players 10 months into its life cycle than this game though. Even after a year I remember seeing over 100k players on during the weekdays.
Halo Reach was a success because of some of the new gametypes, maps and weapons that was introduced with it. Gametypes such as invasion, infection (and Alpha Zombies), Race and many more, Firefight was also bring people back every day, Forge World kept bring forgers to use there imagination and have a chance at getting a spotlight from the community, And theater kept machinima's very popular on Youtube. Halo 4...Well, the Gametypes was a favourite, I for one love Some of Halo 4's gametypes, but they should have included classics like stockpile, race and invasion from launch. Spartan Ops kept bringing people back because it was intriguing, but since it stopped there is nothing really bringing the community back, except Champions and The Global GC. Theater was a let down because of the restrictions and limited features. And maps and weapons are both well done in both games, I just wish weapons like the Plasma Repeater and Needle Rifle would return in a DLC for Halo 4
I am of the opinion that when a game has lost players due to its own faults, it is the responsibility of the developer to improve the game in ways that make it worthy of players returning.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
OP barely has 2 days game time and is imploring people to play Halo 4.
Quote:
Well that's more constructive then people who come on here whining about how the game sucks. At least he/she is supporting it.
I predict that Halo 4 will have a population of 8,000-12,000 on tuesday. This thread isn't going to lure people back to Halo 4.
Quote:
Well, I started playing Halo 4 from release than I quitted but since the weapon tuning I came back but I mostly play Forge, Custom Games and lately more MM.
Fun fact: H3's population is not much lower than H4's - and rightfully so. Meanwhile, Reach is dead - again, rightfully so.
well if a games population sank to very low numbers their is a reason why that happened and even within a year its telling you something people don't like this game at all.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12