Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Return to Halo 3

OP edey0208

I know that I may be beating a dead horse here but Halo 3 will be online for only one more year and I say we "send it out with a bang." We should re populate the servers like how they were in 2007 and give it one last hooah! (Also if someone at 343 is reading this please take away 5500 exp from my Halo 3 account)
Why do you need to exp taken away from your account? I would but I don't have a copy of Halo 3 anymore.
I'm going to be returning to the 360 servers once or twice a week. I stream during the week told my fans/followers that we'll be focusing on Halo achievements and multiplayer via 360 at least once a week. Should be alot of fun!
Why do you need to exp taken away from your account? I would but I don't have a copy of Halo 3 anymore.
Some guy boosted my account without my permission and now i'm stuck with it until I find some one from 343 to fix it
I wonder if it's still possible to get the rest of the achievements for Halo 3
If you set up some Achievement Hunting sessions, it most certainly is possible. Get them while you can, lol.
If you set up some Achievement Hunting sessions, it most certainly is possible. Get them while you can, lol.
Seems doable but the lonewolf achievements are tricky
halo 3 is the best I will miss it
we need to play it until the very moment the servers go down just like section 8 Prejudice
edey0208 wrote:
Some guy boosted my account without my permission and now i'm stuck with it until I find some one from 343 to fix it
I can pretty much guarantee that nobody from 343i is going to read this or do anything about it.
we need to play it until the very moment the servers go down just like section 8 Prejudice
Same with Reach?
We did this with Halo 2 back in 2010 on the original Xbox live service. They didn't just shut the servers down like we had expected. They made it so that you can't log in to Xbox live, so as people signed off, they couldn't sign back in. A few people figured this out and kept the game going for another 2 weeks, as it slowly dwindled down as people signed off for one reason or another. There were 180 people online when I shut my Xbox off. I'd like to do the same with Halo 3.
Same with Reach?
I'd like to, but Halo 3 takes priority for me.
The announcement of the 360 game shutdowns lead me to buy H3: Mythic and I am hoping more people will jump on and repopulate the game. So far i've only been able to find games in Social Slayer.