Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Return to Reach with Backwards Compatibility?

OP Nicolas225

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Personally, I cannot wait to play Halo Reach on my Xbox One. Although I do like Halo 5 so far, I still think that Halo Reach retains the position of my favorite Halo game so far. Unfortunately, after 6 years, the population has declined due to the release of later Halo games and the release of the Xbox One, causing some players to abandon the Xbox 360 in favor for a more modern console. With backwards compatibility, however, I'm hoping that a significant amount of people will return to the game and start playing it again, not only as a quick method to appeal to nostalgia but also to fully reintroduce it as a game they will play often.
Didn't get to play reach much when it came out, so 100% be playing reach with Backwards Compatibility.
I loved Reach, especially Invasion. I'll definitely play a lot via backwards compatibility.
I'll probably pick up a cheap copy so I can play some Firefight on my Xbone. Halo 5 is sorely lacking that right now.

EDIT: And Grifball. And Infection.
Oh I definitely jumping back on Reach, loved invasion, the campaign, and forging until forge drops for H5. Also Firefight. Gotta get those achievements I'm missing.
I did it, ordered a copy for $6.99 on eBay. Anyone know when the game will be playable on Xbox One?
I did it, ordered a copy for $6.99 on eBay. Anyone know when the game will be playable on Xbox One?
Whenever the NXE comes (the new dashboard) which is nov 11th I think? maybe the 14th?
My xbox 360 red ringed, ( And I lost my old gamertag), I'm hoping to re-do all of the challenges and have a blast. I will be playing a lot.
Yes I'll be playing reach, it's 100x better than halo 5
Halo 5 isn't as good as I thought it would be, so I'll probably be playing Reach until 343 updates it. I'll see you all on the 12th.
How about the campaign? The Reach campaign was astounding and I can't wait to play through it again
me and my friends are very much looking forward to it, since playing with my friends on reach was always loads of fun, while h5 is not.
My friend and I done half the campaign on co-op legendary this afternoon. It is the only Halo game we never done and enjoyed it so far. Played a few matchmaking games after and as I'll be sure to continue on my Xbone when it hits backwards compatibility.

I think the fact you will be able to play vs Xbox 360 players is fantastic.
Planning to play some reach again.
I can't wait for Reach, my favorite campaign!
Bought a digital copy of the game, just for BC :)

Can someone tell me why the map packs are still 45$ combined and if I need them to play online (I assume they have their own playlists, but how's the population in the "non-dlc" playlists)?
Loved Reach, I'll be jumping back on to get a good kicking followed by an occasional win!
YES! I never thought about that!
I will get an max rank to this profile.
Not gonna lie, I'm probably gonna play more Reach than 5.
I will totaly destroy my disc all over again!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3