Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Sending halo out with a bang

OP PrincesMoonbean

Before halo is shut down on the xbox 360 we should try to get as many people as possible on og halo 3. We have a year before it all shuts down and this game deserves a send off for all the great memories it has given us. December 1st through the 18th 2021 we need to light up those dots and revive this masterpiece one last time(please don't mention mcc I know its still alive and kicking on there) let's go back to it, play some good ol social slayer, custom games, campaign, and even ranked. Go for those vid masters, get that over kill, but most important of all lets come together as a community and show our thanks. I also have a reddit thread for it. https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/khu79s/lets_send_halo_out_with_a_bang/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Before halo is shut down on the xbox 360 we should try to get as many people as possible on og halo 3. We have a year before it all shuts down and this game deserves a send off for all the great memories it has given us. December 1st through the 18th 2021 we need to light up those dots and revive this masterpiece one last time(please don't mention mcc I know its still alive and kicking on there) let's go back to it, play some good ol social slayer, custom games, campaign, and even ranked. Go for those vid masters, get that over kill, but most important of all lets come together as a community and show our thanks. I also have a reddit thread for it. https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/khu79s/lets_send_halo_out_with_a_bang/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
To bad I don't have gold ;(
I'm not buying a gold membership for a console to play a game I already own on PC. I like the enthusiasm but it's just not going to be the same.
I've gotten H3: Mythic and have been playing Social Slayer so far and I agree with you that we should send Halo 3 out with a bang.
I'm planning game sessions across the 360 titles, to play in dead playlists and so people have the opportunity to experience the games in a natural way, whether for just fun, ranking up, or achievements. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll put you on the list.
I love this idea :')
Halo 3 was my absolute favorite in its heyday. Before I had my own 360, going to my cousin's house to play social slayer or custom games was definitely a childhood highlight!
How many people do you think will be online December 2021? I've seen around 1,300 now.
Sadly, I only have an Xbox One with game pass for all my Halo’s, so I won’t be able to do this :(
XenobyteZX wrote:
Sadly, I only have an Xbox One with game pass for all my Halo’s, so I won’t be able to do this :(
Yeah, that's to bad. Maybe they will add the legacy Halos to Game Pass for one week only to say goodbye to the series and boost the player base.
Or maybe Games with Gold at least.