1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I think given the chance Serina (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Serina) would have been a cooler AI character than Cortana (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Cortana). And yes, I know Cortana is the original concept, and has been improved over and over again but there is something about Serina's personality that would be cool to have as an option on oncoming games or even as an add on (windows phone?)
Cortana has a more advanced personality, and exhibits more human like personalities. So Serina would be more "computery", and cortana is more humanoid. I personally prefer cortana.
I prefer Cortana because she has more human like qualities. Serina is more of a computer. Cortana has a better personality IMO.
I love them both, and they have very nice booties.
I do agree as to Cortana being more advanced/human since she was created like 20 years after Serina, but Serina's personality at least in Halo Wars does show her to be sarcastic (which I personally like), caring, and with a British-like accent (also cool)...and I know I might get pawned over for this but wearing her Unifor to me makes her more appealing than the Leeloo-like digital ensemble Cortana wears.
Lol the Covenant should have siri as an AI because Siri and cortana are Apple and Microsoft
Cortana definitely works better overall imho and is integrated well into the Windows Phone 8.1 OS, she is always reminding me of appointments and stuff and she has some other good features that are still in the development stages. Over time as the OS evolves I would expect she will have even more features. It would be nice if at some point she was also available as a standalone app on other Phone OS platforms.
Cortana for sure
cortana is the best ki all time
i would go for cortana because cortana has a human like personality and has a sense of humor and serina has no humor and is just boring
I liked Serina but Cortana still wins
Cortana FTW she's got more personality.
I do agree as to Cortana being more advanced/human since she was created like 20 years after Serina, but Serina's personality at least in Halo Wars does show her to be sarcastic (which I personally like), caring, and with a British-like accent (also cool)...and I know I might get pawned over for this but wearing her Unifor to me makes her more appealing than the Leeloo-like digital ensemble Cortana wears.
British accent ladies for the Win
I'll stick with Cortana (っ˘w˘ς)
Cortana!
Between the two, I'd also say Cortana, but I think Sif is probably my favorite AI. If they did a "smart" version of her for the Chief in H5, that would be sweet
Serena had a nasty attitude.
Lol the Covenant should have siri as an AI because Siri and cortana are Apple and Microsoft
i second that completely :P
Cortana for sure.
Cortana hand's down.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2