Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] Service Record And MP Helmet

OP FRVDI

Hey so my service records for Halo Reach and Halo 3 are not on waypoint and I had the MP helmet unlocked on halo reach but now I dont but everything else I have is still there. How can I fix this?
If you want to see your stats head over to halotracker.com, add your gamertag, then look up your page to see your stats. As for the armor piece you mentioned don’t worry, all of the various armor pieces do not affect gameplay at all so you’re not missing out on anything.

This post has been hidden.

If you want to see your stats head over to halotracker.com, add your gamertag, then look up your page to see your stats. As for the armor piece you mentioned don’t worry, all of the various armor pieces do not affect gameplay at all so you’re not missing out on anything.
Ok and I know it doesnt affect gameplay but I had it and now its locked again and I dont wanna play the campaign again just to unlock it.
Currently we are unable to load our Services Records here on the website. The issue is being tracked here.

As for the Helmet, are you playing Halo: Reach on Xbox 360 or backwards compatible on Xbox One?

You also need to hit career milestone 15 on Waypoint for Xbox 360. I've read a few threads of people having difficulty earning unlocks from the App at the moment so it may be related to that.
JB Linken wrote:
Currently we are unable to load our Services Records here on the website. The issue is being tracked here.

As for the Helmet, are you playing Halo: Reach on Xbox 360 or backwards compatible on Xbox One?

You also need to hit career milestone 15 on Waypoint for Xbox 360. I've read a few threads of people having difficulty earning unlocks from the App at the moment so it may be related to that.
Backwards compatible. I already unlocked it, like I turned on reach the other day and the helmet was there and the next day it was locked again.
FRVDI wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

Backwards compatible. I already unlocked it, like I turned on reach the other day and the helmet was there and the next day it was locked again.
I just booted up my backwards compatible copy on Xbox One and mine are locked too. This must be related to the Service Record/Waypoint for 360 issues as well.

I have 100% armory completion, and had these armors unlocked 9 years ago. I do not know if the Waypoint for 360 armors contribute to that percentage, but assuming they do the armors that I currently show as locked are:
  • Military Policy (and attachments)
  • CQB (and attachments)
  • UA/Base Security (chest piece)
Something interesting to note, the Recon pre-order helmet w/ attachment is still unlocked, the UA/Multi-Threat pre-order chest is still unlocked, the Elite Officer Armor from the Limited edition is still unlocked, and both Red and Blue flames are still unlocked for me. This leads me to believe it is limited to only Armor unlocked through Halo Waypoint for Xbox 360.

Something else I wonder about is whether or not the absence of Halo Waypoint for Xbox 360 on our Xbox One impacts this (as it does not exist), but as you said you had them unlocked a few days ago so this must not be the case.

If someone could log in on their Xbox 360 and see if they have them unlocked or locked when you previously had them unlocked I would appreciate it. I am unable to verify myself at the moment.
JB Linken wrote:
FRVDI wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

I just booted up my backwards compatible copy on Xbox One and mine are locked too. This must be related to the Service Record/Waypoint for 360 issues as well.

I have 100% armory completion, and had these armors unlocked 9 years ago. I do not know if the Waypoint for 360 armors contribute to that percentage, but assuming they do the armors that I currently show as locked are:
  • CQB (and attachments)
Something interesting to note, the Recon pre-order helmet w/ attachment is still unlocked, the UA/Multi-Threat pre-order chest is still unlocked, the Elite Officer Armor from the Limited edition is still unlocked, and both Red and Blue flames are still unlocked for me. This leads me to believe it is limited to only Armor unlocked through Halo Waypoint for Xbox 360.

Something else I wonder about is whether or not the absence of Halo Waypoint for Xbox 360 on our Xbox One impacts this (as it does not exist), but as you said you had them unlocked a few days ago so this must not be the case.

If someone could log in on their Xbox 360 and see if they have them unlocked or locked when you previously had them unlocked I would appreciate it. I am unable to verify myself at the moment.
Ye I dont think the absence of it has anything to do with it but I don't know. I'm just hoping this will get fixed.
JB Linken wrote:
FRVDI wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

• CQB (and attachments)

Really glad to see I'm not the only person having these issues. I know its not the most coveted armor in the game, but it would be nice to have it back.
Yeah im having issues on halo reach, i have the bungie nameplate and the blue flaming helmet from 2011, they've disappeared. a few months ago they were there