Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] So I just Read the New Game Informer...

OP How Is Your Day

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13
Quote:
Quote:
A few things I've noticed...

It says that a new medal is in called Revenge, but that was something in Halo Reach so it isn't new.

The OP has blanked out parts of this for no reason.

There is a typo in this screen...

Articles are checked and proof read by the editors to ensure no errors are made.

I'm starting to think this is the most convincing and hilarious troll I've ever seen.

He doesn't want to get in trouble with copy right issues.
Far too late for that.
Just saw the page where it says you buy weapons. It better just be limited to assault rifles/br/dmr type weapons
lol @ people defending 343.
Quote:
Quote:
I love how people are defending this, and saying that they are Halo fans.
It doesn't matter how big of a Halo fan you are or think you are. It's weather you like what you see that matters.
I don't like what I see, though.
This is just not Halo. This is the equivalent of your significant other getting a sex change behind your back.
Quote:
FOR TEH LOVE OF CHRIST!!!

GUYS! THAT COULD BE ANY MAGAZINE! JUST BECAUSE SOME DUDE TOLD YOU INFO OVER THE INTERNET DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!

FFS THAT COULD BE ANY MAGAZINE FROM THE PAST 2 MONTHS IT'S BEEN IN AT LEAST 3, IF IT WAS REAL HE WOULD OF SHOWN US THE FRONT PAGE AS THE FRONT PAGE IS THE HALO 4 PIC ONLY THEN WILL WE TRULY KNOW IF HE HAD THE LEGITIMATE COPY OF GAME INFORMER.

THANK THIS PLEASE!! PEOPLE MUST SEE THIS BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!!
I'me confused here, it sounds like your saying magazine companies have fake bs in em, is that true?
Quote:
Red vs Blue - The MOST IDIOTIC thing ive ever read. -Yoinking!- stupid.
Really? How is this stupid?
i think this -Yoink- is -Yoinking!- crazy halo 4 may -Yoinking!- suck or it might be ok wtf man i need a -Yoinking!- joint
Some are good, some are not.

Were -Yoinked!-.
Quote:
This thread would be locked. If it was real.
OH
-Yoink-
Quote:
these forums are going to suck for now on lol. time to stop coming here.

though the rage is going to be epic lol
I feel like many people are going to stop coming, after the initial raging and goodbyes to Halo.
Quote:
The Elite looks terrible, the DMR looks terrible, they cut firefight, you can only play as spartans and tons and tons of dumb decisions. I'm done. I quit.
6-4 momths before the game comes out, you quit because you hear SOME info you don't like? See in the forums tommorow and next week because I doubt you are really quiting over this.
Quote:
ok, if this is real, my oppinions are:

Good:

Spartan ops - a way funner version of FF.
Forerunner vision - Insanely interesting, hopefully not in MM though.
No more elites - Halo 3, they ate bullets. In Reach, either you couldnt be them or in
customs they were overpowered in speed, jumping, etc.
No FF - AWESOME! The maps are such a waste imo, much more excited for the spartan ops.

Decent:

Regicide - probably gonna just be some dead game-type like stockpile or headhunter.
New medals - The most idiotic thing ever, but shouldnt affect me. 343 really appealing
to the 5 year olds on this one.
Joining in game - GREAT as long as its NOT in ranked.

Terrible:

Sprint - Need i explain why...
Red vs Blue - The MOST IDIOTIC thing ive ever read. -Yoinking!- stupid.
Returning AA - Terrible, even if pickups. Thats half playlists out the window.
No more weapon timing - Fantastic! Now all game outcomes are random.
No more spawn delay - There goes 90% of halo strategies, and now objective is a -Yoinking!-
joke.

xenophobic jerk
Quote:
Quote:
Absolutely -Yoinking!- ridiculous. I couldn't -Yoink!- up Halo this badly if I tried. My hope at this point is that Halo 4 bombs to the point that Microsoft calls off 5 and 6, and that leads to a remastered CE multiplayer finding its way to XBL, since there wouldn't be any future Halo titles it could steal population from.

A pipe dream, but not like I have much else to look forward to Halo-wise.
So just because you dont like what you are reading you want Halo 4 to "bomb"? Maybe in your dreams because this game is gonna make a LOT of money.

I am so astonished by all the hate, are you guys serious? I think most of it sounds/looks great.
Maybe in a different game, but this is Halo.
Please, please make this just be a good troll or please let it just be a special GameInfarcer?

If the things posted are true I sure hope 343i either takes out some stuff or very, very shortly SHOWS that it works well.
Quote:
Oh god no...

WTF. 343, honestly, I had hopes. If this is real, I'm selling my xbox.
^ -10,000 customers.
Further down the road I wouldn't be surprised if the forums exploded with rage if everything is legit.
i do believe this is a troll. because people now know about the coverage of H4 in GI Trolls are just jumping on the chance to cause major panic. god how i hate these people! report this thread please. i am.
Quote:
Quote:
The Elite looks terrible, the DMR looks terrible, they cut firefight, you can only play as spartans and tons and tons of dumb decisions. I'm done. I quit.
6-4 momths before the game comes out, you quit because you hear SOME info you don't like? See in the forums tommorow and next week because I doubt you are really quiting over this.
Most of the -Yoink- listed here is -Yoink- that people do not want to see in Halo.
Quote:
So just because you dont like what you are reading you want Halo 4 to "bomb"? Maybe in your dreams because this game is gonna make a LOT of money.
Which is why I called it a pipe dream. It's sad that it's gonna be a long time before good Halo comes back to XBL (I would play PC but that's a total lagfest).

Quote:
I am so astonished by all the hate, are you guys serious? I think most of it sounds/looks great.
Dead -Yoinking!- serious. This game is gonna be a swamp of inconsistency and clutter. There's no way anyone who cares about substance and function could find this appealing.
Well, it seems the loss of Covenant has affected the Elites.

I also may ask, does it say the Elites won't be in any of the multiplayer or just the competitive multiplayer that focuses upon the Spartan IVs?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13