Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] So I just Read the New Game Informer...

OP How Is Your Day

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
Well....that's a kick to the ball's! The jetpack..ugh, terrible. Spartan points, armor abilities, this makes it an un-even playing fields , yet again. -Yoink-!
lol Spartan Ops sounds really cool with it's own story that evolves over time. This is defintley not just a new mode but a replacement for FF which thanks to Reach, has become quite stale.

Instant respawns? Lol More like instant fail. *sigh* Haven't we learned that you give crutches to the lesser player and they will still be bad?

Same goes for random weapon drops. Refer to the above.

No Elites in campaign. Eh.

Drop in/Drop out MP: Now this one is a double edged sword. Sure it solves the quitting issue to the point (i hate every single one of you that quits out because you can't hang FYI) but as we seen in COD games, you join games when they are about to end or when the team is getting pooped on. Still a handy feature if it can be improved on from the current existing ideas.

Graphics look sexy and i pretty much guessed in a thread that the IVs would be fighting using training sims instead of actually killing each other.

Spartan Points? Eh, just a rip off of black ops COD points from what i've seen. Of course i didn't have much of a problem with that in Black Ops because it's COD.

Jetpacks? Okay i can hang with Holograms but haven't learned from Team Boba Fetts (Arena) how jetpack breaks maps (sorry you can't build a map around it. QQ some more kids)

Then we have Camo on spawn. Again. Derp a herp derp. Bad idea, that's something you don't give kids on spawn. Just asking to abused.

So i've walked away from these leaks with both excitement and dread. Flame if you want fanboy's, i enjoy your delicious tears :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13