Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] So I just Read the New Game Informer...

OP How Is Your Day

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13
Quote:
I got my copy of GameInformer and 100% of everything he just said is true.
I'm not gonna judge anything until I play but I am a little mixed on how I feel on some of these things.

Instant Respawn? No thanks.
What? Did GI forget about me or something?
Great...
This troll almost had me. He went too far though. Thinking from a logical persepective, half of what was said is utter -Yoink- that 343 would never implement.
Quote:
RIP This Forum
Fix'd
Quote:
This troll almost had me. He went too far though. Thinking from a logical persepective, half of what was said is utter -Yoink!- that 343 would never implement.
To late. The guy took a pic of the mag as proof.
ok, NOOOOOOOWW the boards can go nuclear about how halo is becoming COD. The returning armor abilities like jetpack and hologram are bad enough, but now insta respawns? Gimmie a break.
"Don't worry, guys, it can't possibly be worse than Reach!"

Oh how wrong I was...
STORY INFO!!! PLEASE!
Obvious Troll is Obvious you aren't fooling me.
Quote:
He isn't lying, he has proof
wow.....
Hmmm... I'm not too thrilled about a couple of these features, but I'll wait and see what 343 has to say and more information about them to come out.

Don't forget OXM is also supposedly covering Halo 4 this month.
At least the graphics are super good..
story info?????
Quote:
Quote:
This troll almost had me. He went too far though. Thinking from a logical persepective, half of what was said is utter -Yoink!- that 343 would never implement.
To late. The guy took a pic of the mag as proof.
That proves -Yoink- all.
Here's the entire page. It's pretty much says everything I said anyway. It goes over Forerunner Vision and all that jazz.
Quote:
I dunno...those pictures look pretty genuine.

What play now, guys?
i really don't have any opinions about how 343 IS trying these stuff for Halo4.
Quote:
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg611/Hunter7023/?action=view&current=img005.jpg

Here's the entire page. It's pretty much says everything I said anyway. It goes over Forerunner Vision and all that jazz.
Woah, the Elite looks really wierd. His top mandibles wrap around the bottom of his eyes.
First you guys scream about how terribad Reach was and how 343 were going to save Halo, yet you forgot Halo is not in any need of saving Reach was a good game and after reading this it seems to adding the best parts of past Halo games but adding it's own voice, no firefight is a bit pants on head limited and insta spawns seem odd(of course it says you have to press X so you could also wait)

TL;DR

Stop whining you built up 343 to godly status when they are just focusing on bringing the community a good game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13