Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] So I just Read the New Game Informer...

OP How Is Your Day

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 13
no elites even in grifball? will there be grifball? No Firefight, huh? Forerunner vision a visor AA? Why does the one gun look so stubby, is that a SMG?
Quote:
Here's the entire page. It's pretty much says everything I said anyway. It goes over Forerunner Vision and all that jazz.
This forum is going to be hell....
I'm going for a really well done troll. Even I don't think 343i is this limited.
Quote:
First you guys scream about how terribad Reach was and how 343 were going to save Halo, yet you forgot Halo is not in any need of saving Reach was a good game and after reading this it seems to adding the best parts of past Halo games but adding it's own voice, no firefight is a bit pants on head limited and insta spawns seem odd(of course it says you have to press X so you could also wait)

TL;DR

Stop whining you built up 343 to godly status when they are just focusing on bringing the community a good game
Reach was garbo, the TU fixed Reach. I had hopes, I really did. I want to like Halo 4, but these changes are making it way too hard. Especially with the BR and Spartan armor changing, I don't think I would even recognize the game as Halo 4 if I wasn't told.
Quote:
no elites even in grifball? will there be grifball? No Firefight, huh? Forerunner vision a visor AA? Why does the one gun look so stubby, is that a SMG?
That's the DMR
Quote:
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg611/Hunter7023/?action=view&current=img005.jpg

Here's the entire page. It's pretty much says everything I said anyway. It goes over Forerunner Vision and all that jazz.
To quote Frank "We're going back to what Halo really is". Everything on that page is completely the opposite. Until 343 release the information, I will think it's fake. If 343 reveal it to be true, I will be -Yoinking!- pissed off.
Quote:
Pics or it didn't happen.
But seriously i hope some of this is not true.
SO what is the holy 'yoink!' moment in the article??
Quote:
So I just read the new Game Informer....
LAST WARNING, THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS (sorta)

Spoiler:
Show
Fix'd. To Version 2.OH Spoiler Free Version for those who just want to click on thread to see peoples comments and not spoil the features.
Quote:
Pics or it didn't happen.
But seriously i hope all of this is not true.
Fix'd
This thread would be locked. If it was real.
Quote:
It's the whole article! Not in a good way! lol
Quote:
Quote:
It's the whole article! Not in a good way! lol
lol beat me to it.
Wow, even after some people have seen the magazine screen shots they're in denial. Sad.
Quote:
actually the opposite, its general information once it hits news stands. The thread was locked for a short time, then unlocked for truth.
Regarding the "power weapon random spawn" I don't think it have to be as bad as some members might think. I mean, the weapons can still spawn in a symmetrical pattern, just different locations every game. Example: Take The Pit from Halo 3, imagine that the rocket spawn in the sword room and the sword spawn in the corridor. Still equal big chance for eighter team to get them first.

About the rest of the stuff, I think I'm going to keep my opinions to myself until I have read everything for myself.
If that is legit I can only congratulate 343. Thanks for killing Halo!
Have fun with your new sci-fi shooter. I don't want to be part of it anymore.
I will seriously laugh if this guy is trolling. He has me trolled hard if he is.
Quote:
Honestly, do you REALLY think that's fake? You can just look at the picture of the Elite and tell it's real.
Quote:
Quote:
So I just read the new Game Informer....
LAST WARNING, THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS (sorta)

Spoiler:
Show
Fix'd. To Version 2.OH Spoiler Free Version for those who just want to click on thread to see peoples comments and not spoil the features.
Someone who doesn't get spoilered by the OP will be spoilered by the comments. Pretty stupid idea.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 13