Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] So I just Read the New Game Informer...

OP How Is Your Day

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
SO what is the holy 'yoink!' moment in the article??
It's the whole article! Not in a good way! lol
lol beat me to it.
Lol
sad face :(
You're telling me?!
I really do hope that this is the work of a troll. I really do. I suppose we'll find out in a few days.
I'd like a pic of where it says no elites in MM, I want my disappoint to be with proof.
Well, I better get to pre ordering soon.

I cant wait to play it.

To those of you that are angry, have fun playing something else.

BTW, I am an original fan, have been playing since CE and I am really excited to play this game. Haters gonna hate I guess.....
Wow. That Elite looks... odd. dem feet
Quote:
Here's the bit that tells you about Spartan Ops and unlocking stuff.

That's what I call a beatdown!
Quote:
the annoying thing is the whole "it's still gonna be halo" and "we're not chasing after COD", but then they add things like insta respawn to the game.
Now honestly... insta respawn should have always been in the game.
Quote:
Here's the bit that tells you about Spartan Ops and unlocking stuff.

YES assasinations!

Looking on the bright side....
Quote:
I'd like a pic of where it says no elites in MM, I want my disappoint to be with proof.
He's already posed one. I think it was the one with the DMR.
Quote:
He posted a pic of it a few pages back.
So are there only those ugly -Yoink- helmets to wear? Buying weapons? WTF!
Sounds awesome! I feel sorry for the Halo conservaties that will be complaining in this forums.
Absolutely -Yoinking!- ridiculous. I couldn't -Yoink- up Halo this badly if I tried. My hope at this point is that Halo 4 bombs to the point that Microsoft calls off 5 and 6, and that leads to a remastered CE multiplayer finding its way to XBL, since there wouldn't be any future Halo titles it could steal population from.

A pipe dream, but not like I have much else to look forward to Halo-wise.
I knew people were going to freak out either way with more news incoming.
Quote:
Pics or it didn't happen.
But seriously i hope some of this is not true.
I hope most of this is not true.
Guys, guys, don't take out your pitchforks and light your torches just yet. Take a deep breath and chill. (Also, OP is only relaying what is in the GI magazine. Don't shoot the messenger.)

For starters, this information is bound to change closer to launch. There's still plenty of time for changes. I'm sure 343 has taken measures to change things like power-weapon spawn (it can't be totally randomized), respawn time, and join-in-progress for matches.

Wait until 343 elaborates more on this information and wait until actual footage of this information to come out so you can see it for yourself. There has to be more to this, things that 343 just can't talk about at this time.
Quote:
So are there only those ugly -Yoink!- helmets to wear? Buying weapons? WTF!
They only allowed those to be seen, I guess it's the default.
if that -Yoink- is true i might rent that -Yoink- maybe -Yoink- oh -Yoink- if that is true
i am not very happy about anything i just read. the only thing i liked was that sprint will now be something everyone will have always. the joining a game in-progress is awesome, but it needs to have a lock out system that keeps from join when it's 10 or 5 kills from the win or under 3 minutes. i want firefight. i do not like this instant respawn. weapons randomly dropping is just wrong! 343i if this is all ture you are royaly YOINKing up this games. you will create a bigger devide in the halo community than reach did. i fear that this will be bad.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13