Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

So I'll guess we have 1 more day..

OP PenguIndiana

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
until the information about the ranking system is released. They said it would be fully unveiled before the new year, and the main page has been looking pretty boring as of lately with smaller stories.

What are your guys' opinions of the CSR system for Halo Waypoint? Are there a lot of people that still want an in game ranking system such as myself?
I am a huge supporter of 1-50, but I just don't care about something that will only be on waypoint. It just seems useless to me.
If it is the same thing as their reach ranks it won't be anything special
Well I came back to the forums just for this so it better be good; and even if it is I still see no reason to play the game, ranking system or no ranking system.
If they are going to add the CSR system, then at least put it visibly in the game...

I don't want to have to go to Waypoint to look at something that should be displayed in-game.
Quote:
I am a huge supporter of 1-50, but I just don't care about something that will only be on waypoint. It just seems useless to me.
It isn't going to be 1-50 which I am happy about, it will probably similar to the BPR system and maybe with some new mechanics.
Quote:
Well I came back to the forums just for this so it better be good; and even if it is I still see no reason to play the game, ranking system or no ranking system.
So....why did u come back?
U seem like a genius ...
Quote:
If it is the same thing as their reach ranks it won't be anything special
There will be more bitter feeling toward 343i if it fails to meet what everyone considers a ranking system or at least close to it. They really better get this right or this forum is going to just be a mess.
I'm not going to get my hopes up that they respond tomorrow or the ranking system will be decent.
I'm pretty sure I prefer to have fun than rather raise my blood pressure over something so little as a 1-50 system that wasn't perfect for so many reasons, I wouldn't care if they brought it back but I don't see why people are making such a big deal to see it back. It was not the greatest system and IMHO ELO doesn't belong in FPS's and it doesn't show trueskill, I would like the ranking system to rank me on my personal performance.
Quote:
Quote:
U seem like a genius ...
And you really need to learn how to spell you. I came back to see what people think of the upcoming ranking system, I thought it would be out by now but nothing.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
U seem like a genius ...
And you really need to learn how to spell you. I came back to see what people think of the upcoming ranking system, I thought it would be out by now but nothing.
Sorry r u my 3rd grade English teacher?
U said even if it was a good system u wouldn't play....so why waste ur time on a forum of a game u dislike so much instead of spending it playing a game u do like?
This is why u are obviously a genius ....
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
U seem like a genius ...
Came back...? I'm pretty sure I prefer to have fun than rather raise my blood pressure over something so little as a 1-50 system that wasn't perfect for so many reasons, I wouldn't care if they brought it back but I don't see why people are making such a big deal to see it back. It was not the greatest system and IMHO ELO doesn't belong in FPS's and it doesn't show trueskill, I would like the ranking system to rank me on my personal performance.
I agree somewhat. 1-50 is a broken system fully of boosters and cheaters. Bungie tried to fix this system with something other than trueskill (showing off mainly personal skill) and it failed miserably (Reach ranking). So I hope that 343 is creating a trueskill system which does work effectively whilst showing off personal skill as a symbol to those who do like competitive Halo or just enjoy a ranking system.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
U seem like a genius ...
you obviously pay no attention then,
343i have always stated the CSR won't be out until early 2013.

So attacking other members of the forum with your arrogance like that seems a bit sad really.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
U seem like a genius ...
Sorry r u my 3rd grade English teacher?
U said even if it was a good system u wouldn't play....so why waste ur time on a forum of a game u dislike so much instead of spending it playing a game u do like?
This is why u are obviously a genius ....
You're not bad for a troll but I've seen much better. And I've seen much more intelligence in a 3rd grade student than in you.
Quote:
Thank you for your kind words, you can go now and be sure to close the door when you leave.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
U seem like a genius ...
you obviously pay no attention then,
343i have always stated the CSR won't be out until early 2013.

So attacking other members of the forum with your arrogance like that seems a bit sad really.
I don't pay attention to games I don't play.
Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others or make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2