Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

So, who wants 138 free games of Double XP?

OP HollywoodReptar

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Yep, you read correctly. Free. 138 games. DOUBLE EXP.

"What's the catch?!" you may ask yourself. Well, it isn't really a 'catch'.

All you have to do is guess what the number I have written down on this here piece of paper. The number is between 1 and 1,000.

That really is it.

As soon as someone guesses the number, the games will be gifted to that person. No discussion.

After this "contest," I will hold more "contests" in the near future, giving away even more free games of Double XP. I just want to see how many people would even be interested.

Let the guessing...BEGIN!

. . .

!!!IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

The contest is now OVER.

The winner is RichHoboInVegas. For more information, please see my post in the 10th page explaining the situation.

Thanks for playing!
I think it would be better to give away 10 double matches to each one, as at this point getting double xp isn't really an help, instead it ruins even more the fun reaching the cap even faster...
Quote:
I think it would be better to give away 10 double matches to each one, as at this point getting double xp isn't really an help, instead it ruins even more the fun reaching the cap even faster...
I thought about doing that, to be honest, but I'd rather save myself time and just give out all of the games at once.
117 (can't blame me for picking the obvious :P)
Here's one of three hints that I will randomly provide:

The last digit isn't a 0.

Also I pity all the people who will buy MT DEW or Doritos only to find the codes have been yanked. I found that with the one bag of doritos I bought.
Why did you get that many codes?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10