Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Spartan Assault is actually underrated.

OP TheDonCJG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I believe I saw the spartan strike on the windows 10 store actually. I think spartan assault doesn't deserve all the hate that the game gets the only thing that I hated about the game was no couch co op as I feel like it would fit perfectly in the game and almost every halo game is co op anyways (Except for the mess that is halo 5).
Aye, I believe Spartan Strike a Windows 10 game now, not sure why they took away the mobile version but I’ll live.

I do agree about the couch co op, it does feel like the sort of game that would support it. Guess they might have found it easier to make the game without a split screen or shared screen option. Hopefully if they make another one of these games it’ll be included
TheDonCJG wrote:
I’ve recently been going back and playing a bunch of my old Halo games to pick up some achievements and considering I got Spartan Assault for free back in the day I never really played it much.

After coming back to it over the last week or two I’ve had so much fun playing it. Didn’t care much for the story but the gameplay was actually decent.

Managed to get all the gold stars, assault ops & achievements. Wish I could still play Spartan Strike, if anyone has a way to get that game I’d love to know!

What did y’all think about Spartan Assault? Love it or hate it?
is spartan assault the birds eye view game
TheDonCJG wrote:
I’ve recently been going back and playing a bunch of my old Halo games to pick up some achievements and considering I got Spartan Assault for free back in the day I never really played it much.

After coming back to it over the last week or two I’ve had so much fun playing it. Didn’t care much for the story but the gameplay was actually decent.

Managed to get all the gold stars, assault ops & achievements. Wish I could still play Spartan Strike, if anyone has a way to get that game I’d love to know!

Yup, top down shooter.
Was on Games with Gold a while back.
Believe it’s on Game Pass too
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:

Yup, top down shooter.
Was on Games with Gold a while back.
Believe it’s on Game Pass too
Ye tried it was Alright
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2