Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Spartan Assault on 360: Is it still possible?

OP Peanutmut

Hey everyone,

The title pretty much says it all. Is it possible to get Halo: Spartan Assault on the Xbox 360 still? I'd like to get the achievements for all games, and have it done on Windows, Xbox One, and Windows Phone, but wasn't sure how to go about the 360. I'm hoping it's not a lost cause but I figured I would ask here.

Thanks.
I'm pretty sure these games were removed from the MS store a few months ago. Sorry OP, maybe you can find a download code for sale online somewhere. If you do, let me know because I'd be happy to help with the Co-op achievements.
Yeah, I was afraid of that. It seems like I'm probably out of luck unless I game share with someone that has it, but I'm not really interested in handing my account information to a stranger haha.
Hey Peanutmut, I have Spartan Assault for 360 loaded on my Xbox One. I don't currently know what's going on with Waypoint since a lot of stats won't update but it seems like achievements are still working fine. If you want to discuss further, message me on Discord at Dao#2557
The DA0 wrote:
Hey Peanutmut, I have Spartan Assault for 360 loaded on my Xbox One. I don't currently know what's going on with Waypoint since a lot of stats won't update but it seems like achievements are still working fine. If you want to discuss further, message me on Discord at Dao#2557
Messaged, but didn't get a word back.