Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

***Spartan Assault WP Unobtainable Achievements

OP SAM 602

So pulled out the old windows phone and got it connected to the WiFi so I could try and knock these out the last few achievements I never got on this back in the day. Issue with 'A for Effort' and 'Extra Credit' won't unlock because I show them as completed from previous platforms and so why sync'd it won't unlock. The work around in the past seemed to be you could complete a weekly challenge and then the two would pop but since weekly challenges are no longer generated kind of impossible to do unless someone has a solution I am unaware of. Thanks! :)
SAM 602 wrote:
So pulled out the old windows phone and got it connected to the WiFi so I could try and knock these out the last few achievements I never got on this back in the day. Issue with 'A for Effort' and 'Extra Credit' won't unlock because I show them as completed from previous platforms and so why sync'd it won't unlock. The work around in the past seemed to be you could complete a weekly challenge and then the two would pop but since weekly challenges are no longer generated kind of impossible to do unless someone has a solution I am unaware of. Thanks! :)
**Update**
I bit of a work around... I took phone off WiFi and then went to setting and reset date to prior to Feb 2018 and weekly achievements came back on. Completed one and both achievements popped. Reconnected to WiFi and Waypoint Halo Gamerscore updated with the additional 15g but still shows under Spartan Assault Windows Phone that those two achievements are locked.

**Edit/Update**
So just took a little time I guess for them to communicate but Waypoint updated the achievement. So can confirm this as a good workaround for anyone that might still need them and have a old windows phone.