Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Spartan Ops 5

OP Apexe

I just saw the new episode for Spartan Ops, and in my opinion, it just got a whole lot more interesting.

I have a theory surrounding the AI memories that were found in the artifact, when the Didact attacked New Pheonix, he obviously composed a lot of people. Knowing that the Prometheans are composed humans-turned AIs, perhaps this is the case. So then how did a Promethean end up in this artifact, and why?

Also, Catherine reminded me a lot of Dr. Grace Augustine from Avatar, anyone else feel this way?

Discuss.
I think the more important thing is, if composed humans were somehow sent back to Requiem, what else was sent back? A certain unstable Forerunner? A certain AI? Who knows...
Quote:
I think the more important thing is, if composed humans were somehow sent back to Requiem, what else was sent back? A certain unstable Forerunner? A certain AI? Who knows...

Actually, now that I think of it, that's likely what the Slipspace portal below the Composer was for: transporting the "raw materials" back to Requiem.
Bottom Line; I believe the AI was either AS Chakas, or the Librarian | How is this relivent to the current situation, well, let me tell you; See the book Primordium had at the end... SPOILER

(There is no Spoiler Option thing)
At the end Chakas hijacked a human ship and flew back to earth in search of the librarian.
Quote:
Bottom Line; I believe the AI was either AS Chakas, or the Librarian | How is this relivent to the current situation, well, let me tell you; See the book Primordium had at the end... SPOILER

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
when the didact got in better words -Yoinked!- up, he fell into what looked like a slipspace portal maybe it was a portal that was used to transfer the Humans that where converted by the composer back to Requiem.

i cant see this AI been the Didact himself as he was never on Earth during the attack and wouldnt have seen the buildings etc so they wouldnt be in his memory, it could be just a bog standard human that was composed and sent to Requiem, but on the other hand the memories could be memories from years and years ago from a certain Doctor who created a certain AI.....

We know Cortana has all the memories and feelings of Dr Halsey and Dr Halsey was quick to jumping to the conclusion that they where memories, why could it have not just been information from a Database? maybe Dr Halsey recognised the images as her own memories?

we will just never know for another few weeks anyways :P
Quote:
Quote:

Actually, now that I think of it, that's likely what the Slipspace portal below the Composer was for: transporting the "raw materials" back to Requiem.
What slipspace portal? The composer doesn't use slip-space, thats the point of it. Slip-space portals are all blue in colour. The composer is red/orange in colour, and is yet to be determined what it really does other than the given info in the campaign that it "bridges the digital and real world devide". Though it does so with numerous issues that the Librarian speaks of.

The "device" on Infinity is still unclear at this point of its true nature and function. For all we know its a glorified photocopier/hard drive with the collective memory of those that have been "composed". The spartan we see on the planet may not be the original and "true" person who touched it.
Not to sound stupid, but where in gods name are you all getting this back story information from?
Quote:

I do find it interesting that a human memoreys from 6 months ago are being put inside Prometheans, Its defiantly showing something is up. and it can only brew to heavy trouble the unstable covanet are also surprisingly well armed and more organised then before. I just hope soon we get a mention of where the arbiter is
Actually what's more important is... Why was Halsey communicating with Jul'Mdama?
Don't think she knew that was Jul.