Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] Spartan Ops: Banshee

OP Coconut x

Quick question, is there any spartan ops missions were you get/can skyjack a banshee?

I know you can skyjack one in shootout in Valhalla, but are there any other missions were you can get one?

Thanks
You can Skyjack Banshees on "Shootout in Valhalla", after the Pelican drops off the Mantis. But you'll need either a jetpack or a plasma pistol. unfortunately, the Banshee can get shot to pieces rather quick on that level, so you'll have to skyjack a new one if you die.

I hope they inlude a Banshee mission (or better yet, a Broadsword or Pelican mission) in episodes 6-10. They also haven't featured the Sticky Detonator for some reason...
Quote:
You can Skyjack Banshees on "Shootout in Valhalla", after the Pelican drops off the Mantis. But you'll need either a jetpack or a plasma pistol. unfortunately, the Banshee can get shot to pieces rather quick on that level, so you'll have to skyjack a new one if you die.

I hope they inlude a Banshee mission (or better yet, a Broadsword or Pelican mission) in episodes 6-10. They also haven't featured the Sticky Detonator for some reason...
Thanks.
Me too, I need to practice more with it. The flips feel totally random and often steer me into a random direction. I need to get used to it.
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks.
Me too, I need to practice more with it. The flips feel totally random and often steer me into a random direction. I need to get used to it.
Actually, it's more due to the fact that the Banshee is extremely fragile. You'll have an entire swarm of enemy Banshees shooting at you should you attempt this, not to mention Phantoms and the enemy ground forces, who can do quite a bit of damage with just Storm Rifles even on Normal.
In Episode 6 Chapter 3 there are a pair of Banshees tucked away in a corner that you gain access to about halfway through the chapter.
In Episode 6 Chapter 3 there are a pair of Banshees tucked away in a corner that you gain access to about halfway through the chapter.
Please don't revive old topics thanks