Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Spartan Strike and Fireteam Raven to Console?

OP CrowAtNight

I know 343 is hard at work on Infinite so they can get it in its best state possible before launch, but does anybody know if Spartan Strike or Fireteam Raven will come to Xbox? Or if there's any plans to bring them to Xbox? Spartan Strike is already on PC, and given that Spartan Assault is already on console, I wouldn't imagine the transition process would be too tricky or difficult.

I was hoping to play every Halo game before Infinite released, and I was a little disappointed to learn that these 2 games aren't available for console players.
I know 343 is hard at work on Infinite so they can get it in its best state possible before launch, but does anybody know if Spartan Strike or Fireteam Raven will come to Xbox? Or if there's any plans to bring them to Xbox? Spartan Strike is already on PC, and given that Spartan Assault is already on console, I wouldn't imagine the transition process would be too tricky or difficult.

I was hoping to play every Halo game before Infinite released, and I was a little disappointed to learn that these 2 games aren't available for console players.
The company that made Halo: Spartan Strike (Vanguard Games) got bought by another company (hence why they only have three games to their name), so an Xbox port for that is highly unlikely (and given the fact that the emblem, avatar, and nameplate was removed from Halo: The Master Chief Collection makes me think that 343i want to distance themselves from the Spartan series altogether).

As for a console edition of Halo: Fireteam Raven, well I have a thread asking the Community that very question, and while the response has mainly been, "Yes, I'd like one." I just don't see it happening realistically.

Spartan strike is on game pass, for pc at least.
Ryu SIV wrote:

Spartan strike is on game pass, for pc at least.
Yeah, not for Xbox's Game Pass unfortunately.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
lo poco que se esque es dificil pasar un juego de consola a pc o viseversa