Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Spartan Strike / Assualt on mobile

OP UK1V

Just curious, does anybody have any information on wether or not the mobile versions of the game will return as I need the achievements for them. I know it’s not much but it just annoys me that I can’t actually get them.
Are you talking about the iOS versions or Windows Phone? Regarding both: I think this is one of the issues that some of us would like 343i to tackle once they launch Infinite and MCC on PC, but there's no telling whether they will. I'm hoping they do!

BTW, if you ever downloaded the iOS versions of the game, you can redownload them from your purchased apps in the app store.
I'd like to think that they'll come back up at some point but I honestly don't think they will.

Geoffyz wrote:
BTW, if you ever downloaded the iOS versions of the game, you can redownload them from your purchased apps in the app store.
Also this.
I'd like to think that they'll come back up at some point but I honestly don't think they will.

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
Do the iOS versions support the recorded achievements for Waypoint? Or just the Windows Phone version? I had previously bought the games on my iOS and would download them again to get those achievements.
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
Do the iOS versions support the recorded achievements for Waypoint? Or just the Windows Phone version? I had previously bought the games on my iOS and would download them again to get those achievements.
According to TrueAchievements, both games can only be played on iOS 8.0 or higher but not 10.0 or higher, Spartan Assault has 5 unobtainable achievements, and both games have been removed from the Store. I believe both games contribute to your Halo gamerscore on Waypoint.
tuhin94 wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
According to TrueAchievements, both games can only be played on iOS 8.0 or higher but not 10.0 or higher, Spartan Assault has 5 unobtainable achievements, and both games have been removed from the Store. I believe both games contribute to your Halo gamerscore on Waypoint.
Sweet, guess I’ll be loading up my old iPhone 4! Cheers for the info!
UK1V wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
Expect some crashes initially. I had to reopen the apps on my iPhone 8 twice for them to actually work. Curious about the iOS 10 point. I am running the latest version and they worked...
Geoffyz wrote:
UK1V wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
Expect some crashes initially. I had to reopen the apps on my iPhone 8 twice for them to actually work. Curious about the iOS 10 point. I am running the latest version and they worked...
A couple of my friends were also able to load it up on 10.0 and higher. Maybe there are specific instances where the games won’t run on 10.0+ and the TA description serves as a blanket warning.

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
That's quite annoying because I wanted to try and get those 100% and are the only ones that I haven't got, annoyingly!!
Geoffyz wrote:
UK1V wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
tuhin94 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
UK1V wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
A couple of my friends were also able to load it up on 10.0 and higher. Maybe there are specific instances where the games won’t run on 10.0+ and the TA description serves as a blanket warning.
tonic bom wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
That's quite annoying because I wanted to try and get those 100% and are the only ones that I haven't got, annoyingly!!
Well, I shall let you all know how I get on later this evening with it.
Thanks to you all for the input and extra knowledge into this, hopefully not all hope is lost for the games!
tuhin94 wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
Yes, they do contribute to your gamerscore.
tuhin94 wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
I took screenshots before and after unlocking some achievements on the iOS version of the game, yes it does still work if you already own the game on iOS 10 and higher but it isn’t recording my achievements here on Waypoint, only on Xbox and only if I click the view achievements itself otherwise it says 0/200.

If any of this makes sense? I can go into further detail if need be.
What I know is, I just got all the Xbox 360/One, Windows PC and Windows Phone versions. The Phone versions contribute to your score but I do not believe iOS does not whatsoever and is a separate system from the xbox servers.
What I know is, I just got all the Xbox 360/One, Windows PC and Windows Phone versions. The Phone versions contribute to your score but I do not believe iOS does not whatsoever and is a separate system from the xbox servers.
Ah ok, that sucks! In terms of the achievements however do they carry over device to device like it does pc to console etc? If it did do that for you I might be able to sort something out perhaps.

Thanks for the info about iOS!
UK1V wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.
I took screenshots before and after unlocking some achievements on the iOS version of the game, yes it does still work if you already own the game on iOS 10 and higher but it isn’t recording my achievements here on Waypoint, only on Xbox and only if I click the view achievements itself otherwise it says 0/200.

Maybe because there's no longer support for the game via iOS?
UK1V wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.

Yeah that could be the reason, would suck hardcore though since I’m trying to get ALL of the achievements, and if some don’t register then what’s the point :(.
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Geoffyz wrote:
Also this.

Yeah that could be the reason, would suck hardcore though since I’m trying to get ALL of the achievements, and if some don’t register then what’s the point :(.
I'd continue to try. If the achievements don't pop right off the bat, give em time. I still have random achievements from other games pop up every now and then. It's always weird but funny.