Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Spartan Strike for Android

OP UndividedCarp51

Is it just me or would you like to see Halo Spartan Strike for Android?
Yes,definitely.
please.... but for now, there is this
https://www.youtube.com/user/jomart2000/featured
its in Spanish, but it is pretty good
or
http://www.indiedb.com/games/solitude-reborn
it's an old psp Homebrew game and you can emulate it through ppsspp, but it doesn't have an official release, only some leaks.
Anyway, i doubt Microsoft would ever allow a Halo game on android, seeing as google is one of Microsoft's competitors and it wouldn't make as much money as they want, and you can always just get an iPhone or windows phone (Samsung and HTC both have phones with WP). Personally i'm just going to buy a WP because Windows 10 (with a bit of modding) you can run android apps on it, and i have a HTC one m8 in the first place.

Good luck, hope i was helpful :P
I'm still waiting on it for android AND xbox
I'm still waiting on it for android AND xbox
Yeah, hope to see at least a xbox one version for 2020!!
The company that developed the Spartan Games were bought over by another company a few years ago, they now make VR game. If Strike was ever to come to Android / Xbox then it's probably not going to be for a while as it's very likely not high in the priority list at the moment
Is it just me or would you like to see Halo Spartan Strike for Android?
Dang I made one about this same topic for xbox and android and got shunned for it. I would love to see spartan strike come to new platforms.
stckrboy wrote:
The company that developed the Spartan Games were bought over by another company a few years ago, they now make VR game. If Strike was ever to come to Android / Xbox then it's probably not going to be for a while as it's very likely not high in the priority list at the moment
i thought 343i made spartan strike and assault?
Those games were outsourced to a company called Vanguard Games
stckrboy wrote:
Those games were outsourced to a company called Vanguard Games
oh ok. Never new that.