Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Spartan: Strike port to the Xbox?

OP BeastSprayz

So I really enjoyed watching a playthrough of Spartan: Strike and was wondering if it will be ported over to the Xbox. I know it was originally created for the Microsoft Smart Phone but so was Spartan: Assault and it has been ported over. I would really like Spartan: Strike to be ported over so then we have all of the Halo games available for us to play on the Xbox. If it was to be ported, an Xbox One port would be preferable and not a 360 port. Any of you reading this have any thoughts on this proposal?
The company that originally made the Spartan games, Vanguard, were bought over by another company a few years back and made a switch over to developing VR games. Potentially if that never happened we may have seen Strike on Xbox too. I imagine right now that something like that just isn't a priority for 343, their focus right now is MCC and Infinite and Halo 5 Sustain
stckrboy wrote:
The company that originally made the Spartan games, Vanguard, were bought over by another company a few years back and made a switch over to developing VR games. Potentially if that never happened we may have seen Strike on Xbox too. I imagine right now that something like that just isn't a priority for 343, their focus right now is MCC and Infinite and Halo 5 Sustain
Oh really? I didn’t even know that. Such a shame, but yeah I can see why it isn’t a priority for 343 and even with Infinite too on the horizon.
I agree, having every single halo game on Xbox would be ideal. Maybe after MCC, 343 can dedicate some resources to it. Probably not but I’m hopeful.