Anyone else think the Spirit of Fire could show up in the next 3 Halo games? It is supposedly lost in space. Maybe they stumble upon the Masterchief? Not sure if this has been brought up or answered before, so don't hate!
here is what i hope will happen

after halo 4 343 will work on halo wars 2, possibly for next console. and the end plot of halo wars 2 will connect to halo 5 and master chief gets to lead red team again
Halo Wars 2 would be sweet. It was a great game. It would be cool if they bring together some of the stories. Maybe even the peeps stuck in the Onyx safe area? They should be alive.
Quote:
Halo Wars 2 would be sweet. It was a great game. It would be cool if they bring together some of the stories. Maybe even the peeps stuck in the Onyx safe area? They should be alive.
I highly doubt onyx will be refrencced mainly because sooo much canon has been broken in that, FoR, and first strike. I just cant see it happening really
It is an important, probably VERY long period of time before Master Chief is awakened. I don't think the characters in the Shield World will be a part of it.

However, if the Spirit of Fire is involved, that could solve our "Coop Characters?" question.
It could make sense. They, too, are drifting in Forerunner occupied space, and are in cryosleep, just as Chief is. Maybe the legendary Planet is actually pulling both ships in towards it...Maybe the Forerunners have plans for these people...
from what it seems in " the mona lisa" the SoF already showed up