Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

SPO Season 2

OP MasterCheifV

Does anyone have any info is Spartan Ops Season 2 will be as Paid DLC or just free DLC for those who have gold?
Also, just asking but: Why can't we watch SPO Episodes with a party? I don't see why not.
There is absolutely no information on Spartan Ops season 2.

Season 1 isn't even finished yet.
Watching with a party, Something I always wanted Halo to have for Theater, Have the party leader control the vid

Anyway, Im not positive but Im pretty sure its going to be Paid DLC

I remember reading somewhere that the "First season" of Spartan Ops will be "free"

PS: I miss watching netflix with a party
Quote:
Watching with a party, Something I always wanted Halo to have for Theater, Have the party leader control the vid

I remember reading somewhere that the "First season" of Spartan Ops will be "free"

Thanks! Now I have more info. I hope that it is not Paid DLC. I mean comon. Some of us had to buy HDD, now we have to pay for SPO2? Wat.
You don't watch the cinematics with friends because they are streamed from waypoint. They're not on the Xbox.
:/ Thanks for the answer..
http://www.gamer.nl/nieuws/407187/mogelijk-geen-tweede-seizoen-spartan-ops-halo-5-in-de-maak

Basicly what says is that they will think of making season 2 if season 1 was proven a succes, even then it is still unclear of it will be free of charge.
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks! Now I have more info. I hope that it is not Paid DLC. I mean comon. Some of us had to buy HDD, now we have to pay for SPO2? Wat.
Of course we will have to pay for it, you don't really expect Microsoft to give it to us for free do you? Personally, I think it would be fair enough to have to pay for future seasons, if it weren't for the way they're handling it at the moment.
I feel it can only improve overtime, they are still getting their feet under them when it comes to how the missions themselves should play out but the CGI Episodes are beautiful and well done.

I would not mind paying for a Season 2 and beyond, if they indeed work on improvements and I feel they will :).

And the Episodes are viewed similarly to Theater, you cant have a party watching a Video together, and they are also streamed off Waypoint as well.
The first season of Halo 4 Spartan Ops reached the midway point last week and is now taking a break for the Infinity Challenge tournament that will run for the next month. 343 Industries released a new trailer Sunday though to build the anticipation for the five remaining episodes to come to the Xbox 360.

Episode five of Spartan Ops ended with quite the cliffhanger. We'll try not to spoil anymore of the details than this trailer does but Spartan Thorne is missing and Dr. Halsey has already done a bad thing while Jul M'Dama gets closer to his prize.

343 Industries is promising new locations with the final set of episodes and the trailer looks to make good on this promise. We spotted the multiplayer map Vortex in there but we also spotted what looks like all new environments including what looks like a floating island and an odd giant mechanism that almost looks like a Covenant Scarab.

Halo 4 Spartan Ops Episode 6-10 Trailer
New episode of Halo 4 Spartan Ops will resume on Jan. 21, 2013. Does that help