I haven't played halo reach all day today and on my waypoint for all my accounts and my friends accounts the games just keep stacking up.. can someone explain why I'm taking losses and stacking games on every account I own when I have been at work all day? Everyone check your game history on here and you will see everyone has played today.. please fix
Stats have been broken for a while. They're probably just catching up intermittently every so often. My problem is as of right now halo waypoint has no stats for reach and says ive never played this game. And im inheritor.
It looks like all the random games that haven't registered over the last year or so are all registering today.

Also, for anyone who recently changed their gamertag: You may need to play Reach soon to preserve your service record.
It looks like all the random games that haven't registered over the last year or so are all registering today.

Also, for anyone who recently changed their gamertag: You may need to play Reach soon to preserve your service record.
Your post gave me a real lift. For a while I thought my account was hacked.
huh, i looked at my stats, either all my games registered when i have been on reach or everything is fine. i dont seem to have any problems
Yeah I was wondering about that myself I haven't played btb in several months and all the sudden I'm getting tons of btb games on my stats