Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] Status Update

OP H00KSHOT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
if h4 is gone btw, does anybody want to buy my xbox, controllers and tv?
You'd really sell all of that over a single game?
if h4 is gone btw, does anybody want to buy my xbox, controllers and tv?
You'd really sell all of that over a single game?
yes, unless operating a mantis becomes an option in peggle.
Come on!!!!! :( Im paying gold membership only to play Halo 4! wtf is wrong! :(
I feel you. Lol
Sup hookshot and everyone else ..What is going on?..any new updates?.what do the lobbies look like rightnow? Tried getting on yesterday and actually played a few games on team slayer but kicked me after each one. This game is one of the few reasons I pay for gold. To be down for over a week now is ridiculous .Hook and I need to get back to owning you guys! Lol
Halo 4 is the best one of all by far. This is a tragedy. Losing a LOT of respect for the Halo universe right now... And MCC ain't even that good. Got a lot of adjusting to do on that one too
And MCC ain't even that good. Got a lot of adjusting to do on that one too
Which is probably what's stopping them from fixing our problem. We're old gen meaning while we think we should deserve more respect the devs most likely only see the income they make. And Halo 4 probably costs more than it provides nowadays. It's still sad that instead of just fixing the issue (they should have quite some experience with it by now so it shouldn't take long) or pulling the plug with an announcement we are kept in the dark not really knowing if it even is the servers being down. I don't know much about all of it but considering my connection works and every other game lets me play online I can merely assume there's a problem with the game servers - but it could also be something else I don't know about. Still it would be nice to at least know where the problem is so I could inform myself about it to get an idea of how long it could take to fix the issue. After all this seems to be a worldwide problem effectively preventing everyone from.connecting to the online parts of the game - basically a critical error. Those errors shouldn't be hard to find since they are mostly caused by human failure. Did someone step on a cable and pulled the plug by accident? Hit the light switch with their elbow while closing the door? Something like that. It must've been noticed by now so unless the devs really don't care anymore I can't find a valid explanation as to why nothing has been said by them so far. "Fixing it on the down low" is no longer possible in case they didn't realize... Anyways. That's just me ranting about it... I don't think it'll make much of a difference.

Interestingly it's not even possible to change my network settings to "Xbox Live" anymore. It just stays on "My Xbox 360" now. I think that's it guys... They're done keeping it alive.
Which is probably what's stopping them from fixing our problem. We're old gen meaning while we think we should deserve more respect the devs most likely only see the income they make. And Halo 4 probably costs more than it provides nowadays. It's still sad that instead of just fixing the issue (they should have quite some experience with it by now so it shouldn't take long) or pulling the plug with an announcement we are kept in the dark not really knowing if it even is the servers being down. I don't know much about all of it but considering my connection works and every other game lets me play online I can merely assume there's a problem with the game servers - but it could also be something else I don't know about. Still it would be nice to at least know where the problem is so I could inform myself about it to get an idea of how long it could take to fix the issue. After all this seems to be a worldwide problem effectively preventing everyone from.connecting to the online parts of the game - basically a critical error. Those errors shouldn't be hard to find since they are mostly caused by human failure. Did someone step on a cable and pulled the plug by accident? Hit the light switch with their elbow while closing the door? Something like that. It must've been noticed by now so unless the devs really don't care anymore I can't find a valid explanation as to why nothing has been said by them so far. "Fixing it on the down low" is no longer possible in case they didn't realize... Anyways. That's just me ranting about it... I don't think it'll make much of a difference.

Interestingly it's not even possible to change my network settings to "Xbox Live" anymore. It just stays on "My Xbox 360" now. I think that's it guys... They're done keeping it alive.
If they were done keeping it alive, they would've at least let the community know. An announcement or something. Shoot, I didn't expect halo 3 servers to last this long, but you can still play them at least. Its a shame that halo 4 has been so plagued. Lol
The only halo 4 we can play now is small team dominion on MCC. What a disgrace
speaking of dominion, I loved that game type on Big Team, along with Extraction.... so much carnage when playing those on Exile
Can anyone get a phone number or email for 343 industries in Redmond Washington or the head of 343 industries who is Bonnie Ross Ziegler????????
👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Ladies and gentlemen...i think we're back in business!
Are the servers back?
G0nc3p wrote:
Are the servers back?
Yes..all lobbies with good numbers
Just checked. I believe everything is gonna be fine! 👍👍👍
SERVERS ARE UP SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!
Halo 4 finally stopped pooping iteslf
i got consistant plays on wargames and its not disconnecting me anymore. ggwp for sticking it out
YEEESSSS!

If they were done keeping it alive, they would've at least let the community know. An announcement or something. Shoot, I didn't expect halo 3 servers to last this long, but you can still play them at least. Its a shame that halo 4 has been so plagued. Lol
They would make an announcement if they were shutting them off for good. Instead they seem to just leave them running without checking - basically what happened to almost all 360 multiplayer games. They just don't check for any cheaters or perform maintenance anymore hence they keep saying they don't see any errors on their side because they most likely don't look too closely.
Looks like things are finally back online again, glad to hear everyone is able to jump back in and play. I'll close this off for now. If any other issues crop up again, we can start a new topic int he support forums to track that. Thanks!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2