Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] Still haven't gotten my specialization codes.

OP lOl Kronos lOl

I am stuck at lvl 70. Been checking periodically and still nothing! Horrible idea by 343 -_-
Same. I still have not received mine either. I'm becoming paranoid if it is because I changed my Xbox Live e-mail the other day...
Your not the only one.

I am located eastern USA....
I'm stuck at lvl 70!! And haven't gotten my code FML this was a bad idea 343
Still dont't have mine and they have no one for us to talk to find out how we get it, I saw people posting there emails and gamertags yeaterday and have no idea if that even worked or not
**PLEASE READ THIS**

The codes have been e-mailed, they are just hard to find. Many users have posted that their codes have been sent to their ALTERNATE E-MAILS, one's that are NOT connected to their gamertag e-mail. Try checking those.

Also, check ALL OF YOUR FOLDERS IN YOUR E-MAILS. Junk/Spam folders have received these codes from other users, and I found my code in my junk folder. Check those.
So do euro players get the code? I saw a post saying they don't . Seems unfair for them.
I love this game and I absolutely hate call of duty but I have been waiting at lvl 70 since the 19th and Im ready to take this game back I enjoy playing it and not lvling cause with friends the game is so much better but when my friends aren't on its just not that great playing solo especially when you don't get exp and complete multiple 10k challanges I'll never see the exp for. -_- le sigh
How can they possibly even know my email address that isn't connected to my XBL?

The one I have always used, that is connected to this very account, that I used to sign into waypoint, is the only address I have ever given them.
Please use this thread to discuss the Specializations email topic:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst148869_Halo-4-Specializations-Email.aspx

Quote:
**PLEASE READ THIS**

The codes have been e-mailed, they are just hard to find. Many users have posted that their codes have been sent to their ALTERNATE E-MAILS, one's that are NOT connected to their gamertag e-mail. Try checking those.

Also, check ALL OF YOUR FOLDERS IN YOUR E-MAILS. Junk/Spam folders have received these codes from other users, and I found my code in my junk folder. Check those.
Also, this. ^

Very good advice.