Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Syncing Spartan Assault/Strike From Steam

OP Cassandra 075

How would I allow waypoint to see my Steam stats for Spartan Assault and Strike?
You can't I'm afraid OP, different systems. Waypoint only tracks Xbox / Microsoft store versions
stckrboy wrote:
You can't I'm afraid OP, different systems. Waypoint only tracks Xbox / Microsoft store versions
I literally only bought the games on steam so I could have my stats be tracked on waypoint. How else is the MCC stats going to be tracked if it's on steam?
MCC on Steam will be different as you'll use your Xbox Live account, that wasn't the case with Spartan games
stckrboy wrote:
MCC on Steam will be different as you'll use your Xbox Live account, that wasn't the case with Spartan games
I also thought that the Spartan games could no longer be downloaded.
stckrboy wrote:
They are definitely there, at least on steam. Had no issues downloading them yesterday.
stckrboy wrote:
They are definitely there, at least on steam. Had no issues downloading them yesterday.
Good to know! I'll have to go and download them soon.