[Locked] Thanks for the codes 343

OP ZombieFrogHorde

thanks for getting this fixed!

:)
Lol 343, what a joke.
Quote:
thanks for getting this fixed!

:)
Amen. I just got my code via console message just a little bit ago.
I live in ohio, it's 8:09 here and I am pissed. I have been waiting for this -Yoink- since I hit 70 around the 17th. About done with halo all around, I am so disappointed in 343/Xbox.
Quote:
Lol 343, what a joke.
Give it a rest.
Despite what some people think (*cough*), 343 does try to fix things.
I suppose I will receive my code then soon too.
Quote:
Lol 343, what a joke.
Post your post were locked for vary good reason.
Still haven't received mine :(
Looks like 343 is getting this issue cleared up. Took a little bit, but they did it. Sending the codes out via xbox messaging is actually a smarter idea and should be exercised more in the future. Would be a lot more safe and reliable than the emails, but hey, trial and error. Email obviously failed so I gotta think xbox live messages will be the next step.

I'm just glad we can leave this issue behind us now, both haters and fanboys can get off these forums in relation to this topic.
Glad to see you guys have your codes now :)

I'm going to lock this thread now since it's better if all the spec code discussion is kept to the master thread.
i'm still waiting for a word to all the people in europe, africa, the middle east and anyone else who bought the game but got no code: when we can expect to catch up with our american hosts?
i'm looking forward to play against an army of other players who will not only be in favor due to the lack of a region-/"good connection"-filter, but who will also be equipped with upgrades like stability, while my spartan is flinching like a little girl.
and why? because MS/343 couldn't get their facts straight. i frequently visit waypoint and that certain other gaming forum, but i never read anything that indicated that i would be facing a regional rank-cap, if not preordering at a certain store.