Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] That Venator Armor

OP Kidgunsmoke

So people keep telling me that it's reference to dead space. But I disagree, I thought it was reference to Snake Eyes. After all you do have to assainate in order to obtain it. http://www.starburstmagazine.com/images/211212/gi-joe-target-snake-eyes-review.jpg it looks like him
Yea, that makes a hell of a lot more sense than Dead Space...

Dead Space involves crapping your pants while trying to dismember freaky zombies while trying to run backwards.

Assassinating resonates more with Snake Eyes and him being a crazy ninja
The resemblance is due to the helmet which is nearly identical to dead space 2 Elite Advanced Suit.Though that's really the only resemblance i can think of.Dead Space 2 is what i thought of immediately after seeing the armor in Halo 4.So i'm sure if it reminded me of dead space on sight, i'm sure that's what inspired the Venator's helmet design.Unless a 343 staff comes out and says what actually inspired it, i will believe what i said above.
Venator is the armor I use when going into Flood mode.
Quote:
Venator is the armor I use when going into Flood mode.
Why only Flood mode?
Because it resembles Isaac Clarke's helmet which he wears during his Necromorph extermination on Titan Station and (THIS CAN BE EDITED INTO DS3, DON'T @ ME) Tau Volantis.
<a></a><a></a>
Because it resembles Isaac Clarke's helmet which he wears during his Necromorph extermination on Titan Station and (THIS CAN BE EDITED INTO DS3, DON'T @ ME) Tau Volantis.
<a></a><a></a>
Please don't revive old topics thanks