Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

The Future of Jun

OP Bio Goji 1989

Who else wants to see Jun show up in another Halo game, since he's the only member of Noble Team to survive the game?

No, I don't care about what's featured in the comics and stuff. This is a Video Game franchise first and foremost, therefore all other media are secondary and optional.
This is a Video Game franchise first and foremost, therefore all other media are secondary and optional.
But also canon therefore still part of the Haloverse.
Yea, it's actually universe canon he survived and not just from the games. If you read one of the books, I can't remember which one, it goes more in-depth on how he because a Spartan Instructor/Trainer. Apparently he was the one who asked Buck to join up and become a Spartan on a few occasions until Buck finally did (In Halo 5)
Yea, it's actually universe canon he survived and not just from the games. If you read one of the books, I can't remember which one, it goes more in-depth on how he because a Spartan Instructor/Trainer. Apparently he was the one who asked Buck to join up and become a Spartan on a few occasions until Buck finally did (In Halo 5)
New Blood.
And he picked and trained Sarah Palmer.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Um, okay. Well, that's nice and all, but I really just wanted to know if anyone else wants to see Jun appear in another Halo game at some point.
tuhin94 wrote:
New Blood.
Thank you, I couldn't remember the title.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Really? I forgot that.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Um, okay. Well, that's nice and all, but I really just wanted to know if anyone else wants to see Jun appear in another Halo game at some point.
Yea, but you made it seem like all other media weren't important and everyone else were just sharing their thoughts on that.
tuhin94 wrote:
New Blood.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Really? I forgot that.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Yea, but you made it seem like all other media weren't important and everyone else were just sharing their thoughts on that.
Oh. I didn't mean for my statement to come off that way. Sorry about that.
tuhin94 wrote:
New Blood.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Really? I forgot that.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Oh. I didn't mean for my statement to come off that way. Sorry about that.
It's not problem. Though, I wouldn't mind seeing Jun again. I mean, Halo 3: ODST is still on of my favorite games in the series and loved Buck's character. It was nice to see him come back for Halo 5. Maybe Jun might make another appearance.