Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] The Halo: Reach server is unavailable at this time

OP schen3

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yea the servers or whatever it is the game runs on have been going in and out for the past few months now at least this is getting ridiculous. They've gone down completely at least twice in the past couple weeks and the stats have not worked at all for at least a week. WTF 343 do you guys not care about this game at all!? can you please at least devote enough effort to the basic things like, I don't know, keeping it running maybe
Have you tested your internet connection? I haven't had any issues as of recent.
its started today for me
schen3 wrote:
Gave up on Halo Reach server...I payed $20 to buy Halo 4 for my son (may not be as good as Halo Reach) but at least he can play. So Guys head over to Halo 4 and play with my Son there :)
lol sure
Un-freaking-believable. I was about to complete the weekly challenge (4 sets on Firefight, taking me an hour), and suddenly the severs went down, effectively wasting my time because the challenges went offline. Thanks for nothing, 343.
Just wanted to chip in, I've been having this problem on and off the last month or so too. However, I've noticed that I also can't go online in Halo 3 and Halo 4 either when this phenomena persists. As with everyone else, I have XBL Gold, I've been able to play other online games fine. The fact that Halo 4's online features aren't functioning either definitely indicates 343's the one dropping the ball here.
I'm sure your connection is being weird with the matchmaking, not the server.
Halo Reach servers have been on for YEARS (especially on Xbox 360, which I play on).
Its been down for me for at least 4 hours now, come on 343, could you at least make sure the servers are back up, I'm trying to rank up here and now I can' because the servers are down.
from what I have heard. the servers are intentionally down whether permanently or temporarily I can't say but I've heard it's on purpose
DNR Skull wrote:
from what I have heard. the servers are intentionally down whether permanently or temporarily I can't say but I've heard it's on purpose
If servers were being taken down for maintenance there would have been a post here on Waypoint about it. Whatever you read is incorrect information, Reach servers aren't going anywhere for a while.

Feel free to follow this topic for the time being until the issues is resolved:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/cdecc00475c645b9a4d0a156fb542d59/topics/whats-up-with-reachs-servers/74c50894-d883-435d-8db7-174f1bee6876/posts?page=1
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2